Black Mask X 

Dr. Silverback 

Silver Avenger Mayte Sanchez 

Victory 

UNTIL Agent (Urban) 

Cheers 

QM

none that are just heroes

To Protect and Serve had 1 villain who compromised a super hero team and mind controlled them

most of the characters where heroes

If you are looking for heroes I and others have posted characters here in the forums and in the download area
you could also go to Hero Central and go to the characters drop down for any game and see the heroes that are being played there on HC

Yeah. most of the published stuff is by design NPC's.  Other than the Champions themselves your best bet for Hero groups is fan created content which there is very little of for 6e compared to what has been done for 5e.  If you have hero designer there is quite a bit aviable here - http://www.herogames.com/forums/files/category/3-characters/

Hero Games reps have posted on more than one occasion that NPC hero compilations sell less than villain or other types of books. I imagine most players want their own PC heroes to be the stars of the show. So the chances of getting an official one in the foreseeable future are slim to none.

The closest thing to a superheroes collection for Champions 6E would be the latest edition of Champions Universe, which outlines the entire setting in broad strokes. That book includes full character write-ups for more experienced (i.e. higher CP total) versions of the five members of the Champions, as well as solo heroes, the All-American, Black Mask, Dr. Silverback, Victory, Silver Avenger Mayte Sanchez of PRIMUS, and a sample UNTIL agent.

For 5E, the book Champions Universe: News Of The World wrote up the lineups for two famous CU hero teams, the Sentinels and the Justice Squadron, plus a solo hero called the Messenger -- thirteen in all. Champions Of The North gives us eight Canadian heroes, as well as Canadian villains. Champions Worldwide details heroes and villains from around the world outside the United States and Canada. In all, twenty-eight heroes are written up. UNTIL: Defenders Of Freedom provides six members of UNTIL's official superhero team, UNITY. Character sheets for a few other heroes are scattered among various 5E books, which also briefly mention many more.

For Champions Fourth Edition, Hero Games did publish a sizable assortment of NPC heroes in a book called Allies. It was the only one of its kind, and none of them were updated for later editions, or AFAIK are part of the current official CU.

I can only comment on the heroes in Champions: The Live-Action Roleplaying Game as it is the book on the shelf right next to me, but the following are heroes that appear in the book with ones submitted by backers in italics. The othe heroes may be from previous works, I apologize for not knowing where they may have come from or who deserves proper credit for these awesome guys.

Aurum, The Alchemist Frank Cho

Mighty Mite, Dean Anderson

Vanguard

Gemma Suzan

Demon Hunter, James Holt

Ankh, Professor Celene Garfield

Defender, James Harmon IV

Ironclad, Drogen Lar

Kinetik, Brendan Grant

Sapphire, Corazon "Corrie" Valenzuela

Witchcraft, Bethany Duquesne

Dr. Silverback

Me, too. But I just love to know more details about the setting. I probably wouldn't use many NPC heroes in a game I ran, since most players understandably don't want NPCs horning in on their glory.

The sad part is that there are dozens more heroes mentioned in CU books than have been written up to date. If they were all given character sheets they would easily fill a substantial volume.

Another complication with publishing SuperHero characters is that the most memorable ones are the one created by multiple Players instead a single GM*

Aaron Allston's Strike Force sourcebook for 3rd edition Champions was fairly unique in this regard since it contained all the PC's for Aaron's Champions campaign.  I'm fairly confident that permission from those players had to be obtained to include their characters in the final product.

*This is part of the reason why I always enjoyed 'solo-heroes get together' team books like Justice League, Avengers and Teen Titans over 'single origin teams' like Fantastic Four, Doom Patrol or X-men.  The individual characters tend to have far more depth out of the gate in the team title due to their previous history as solo heroes or at least sidekicks.

Another complication with publishing SuperHero characters is that the most memorable ones are the one created by multiple Players instead a single GM*

Aaron Allston's Strike Force sourcebook for 3rd edition Champions was fairly unique in this regard since it contained all the PC's for Aaron's Champions campaign.  I'm fairly confident that permission from those players had to be obtained to include their characters in the final product.

*This is part of the reason why I always enjoyed 'solo-heroes get together' team books like Justice League, Avengers and Teen Titans over 'single origin teams' like Fantastic Four, Doom Patrol or X-men.  The individual characters tend to have far more depth out of the gate in the team title due to their previous history as solo heroes or at least sidekicks.

I get the same impression from Scott Heine's To Serve and Protect adventure -- all the Protectors hero team members are based on PCs from Scott's campaign, and show that kind of depth. Likewise the Millennium City Eight, produced for Digital Hero via the "Name the Hero" contest. The contestants lavished much thought and care on their entries, and each winner was the best from multiple entries.

OTOH collections of PC heroes tend to have a "grab-bag" vibe to them. They lack the commonalities to really feel like they belong together as a team, such as similar visuals, related powers, or unifying theme or motif. That's more a feature of teams created specifically to be a team, whether by one person or several. And that's something that I think the teams in Allies really have going for them.