Arena: General Discussion

Logan D. Hurricanes

Tell them to shhh and you'll tell them the story on how the brave Lady charged against the mad king of the mountain and led her troops to victory, avenged her wounded true love, and became Queen all in one week.

My own minstrels tell a different story, mind you (When we're not eating them) but it sounds like you might need it more ;)

Tell them to shhh and you'll tell them the story on how the brave Lady charged against the mad king of the mountain and led her troops to victory, avenged her wounded true love, and became Queen all in one week.

My own minstrels tell a different story, mind you (When we're not eating them) but it sounds like you might need it more ;)

That is funny! I'll see if the story helps. I feel I'm the one going mad at this point. The boy only napped for 30 minutes today. He usually sleeps for three hours. It sucks that stay at home parents don't get paid time off. Lol. I guess I'll eventually get that break I've been longing for in about 16 years, after they both graduate from high school. Maybe. : \

That is funny! I'll see if the story helps. I feel I'm the one going mad at this point. The boy only napped for 30 minutes today. He usually sleeps for three hours. It sucks that stay at home parents don't get paid time off. Lol. I guess I'll eventually get that break I've been longing for in about 16 years, after they both graduate from high school. Maybe. : \

Surely Pariah can take the kids for a day. He's a teacher, they have nothing to do in the summer anyway. Or after 3pm either. Tell that man he needs to start pulling his weight!

Hermit, pal.

You might want to check the marketing department, as some animated gifs, may be costing votes. Or at least declare them unofficial and unsanctioned by Team LAUGH. 

Friendly tip. ;)

Baz. 

Sorry, you lost me. Did I use an animated gif? I use some emoticons but I didn't think they were anything out of the ordinary? did I offend someone? 

Oh, that.

Yeah, that was put up by someone who voted against Aquaman. I just hope superfriends and robot chicken aren't his own exposure to the character. Maybe it cost me a few votes, maybe it didn't, but I wouldn't take it down because, you know, with great mod power comes great mod responsibility. That would be unfair of me. 

Sides, that match is over.

Hermit, your die of doom rolled a 1 'for' your opponent and you are still "complaining"?

Dude... What more good fortune do you need? :)

You're the one bringing it up in this thread where I was going to let it die as it  closed and move on. Her die roll sucking would have indeed been great for me If my die roll had actually been more than 'meh' . All I did was mention my sadness that it wasn't enough to overcome the much larger vote gap and then I gave kudos to my most excellent contender.

So I'm a bit confused on why you're apparently busting my chops here.