Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logan.1179

Arena: General Discussion

I'm going to hide the week 1 threads to clear up the clutter, so here's a thread in this forum to keep chatter going. Great first week!

Standings:

LAUGH                               1 - 0
The Universals                    1 - 0
High Aces                           1 - 0
The Hell-Razors                  1 - 0
Tributes of District-Psy        1 - 0
Magic or Mundane?            0 - 1
New Suicide Squad            0 - 1
Scrapyard                           0 - 1
Cherry Bombs                    0 - 1
Rising Sun                          0 - 1

One question when the time comes for the tournament: If two teams are tied on weekly wins (5-1, let's say), what is the tiebreaker?  Is it daily wins?

Yes, daily victories breaks the tie. So it's important to keep earning those even if the week looks lost.

The results link in my sig has a standings tally that includes victories, too.

Wow, what an opening day. I think it's fair to say that nobody saw all of these results coming. I think that of the characters I would have considered favorites to win, only one did. And it wasn't mine.

Who knows what madness tomorrow holds?

Thank goodness to the Gods of Gaming and all those points I put into my character. Despite even voting for Bazza's character as a gesture of good faith I still only barely made it through with the win. 

La Rose. 

Thank goodness to the Gods of Gaming and all those points I put into my character. Despite even voting for Bazza's character as a gesture of good faith I still only barely made it through with the win. 

La Rose. 

I wonder why you did that. 

I wonder why you did that. 

I thought we would be gentlemen and respectful and vote for each other. I guess you didn't get the memo, though. ^^ Would could start that up again if you want, though. ^^

La Rose. 

KK was defeated by Shuri on Monday, so he is ineligible for the rest of the week. I can't put a new match up while at work, but I will when I get home tonight and allow tomorrow to vote on it. Entirely my fault, I should have caught that.

I wasn't aware that being defeated remove you from the entire week of combat. I thought that the only way you could be removed from combat for the week was if you lost by a lot of points and thus got rebooted.

La Rose.

Log listed that in the rules. For example, I cannot use Aarkus this week as he lost to Monkey Joe. Next week, Aarkus can come back.

Streaky, however, can't. He got rebooted by Big Barda. So the Spot was given up as a random replacement.