A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

McCain Makes Historic First Visit to Internet

But with his Democratic rival Barack Obama making headlines with his tour of the Middle East and Europe, the McCain campaign felt that they needed to "come up with something equally bold for John to do," according to one advisor.

McCain aides said that the senator's journey to the Internet will span five days and will take him to such far-flung sites as Amazon.com, eBay and Facebook.

While one person is doing something postive for the world, the other is a publicity stunt.

and Yahoo! Answers, where he inquired as to the difference between Sunnis and Shiites.
Maybe he can tell Bush. :P

Sen. McCain said that he had embarked on his visit to the Internet to allay any fears that he is too out-of-touch to be president
Bwhaaa haaa ha aha ahhaa

"In the days and weeks ahead, you will be seeing me rock out with my new Walkman."
*breaths* Bwhaa ha hah wha haa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok, this is a new one on me.

I woman tried to bring a puppy in a dog carrier into the library today. She claimed it was a service animal; it helps her with her cataracts. I frankly don't see how that's possible from within the carrier. But if they say it's a service animal, we have to let it come in.

Don't know why my writer's block is so bad these days. I should be feeling great; things, other than the writing, are going well. Lost a lot of fat, got stronger, family is OK, marriage is good, work is OK. But I can't make myself seriously write.

Well, I didn't snap today. I was annoyed at a lot of things, but a few things that were poised to push me over the edge, went the other way.

However, vacation is going to be needed. And I think I'll be taking a photography class out of state and spend a few days on the Oregon coast.

"She says that, when she was young, she figured out that if she did 'the whole school thing' and went to university, she'd spend a third of her life preparing to work for the next third of her life, to set herself up with a pension for the next third of her life" -- Miranda Sawyer interviewing Lily Allen

Today I got more done than Oddhat.

Oh poop.

When I die and go to Heaven (shutup!), I will meet God and I will shake his hand, and thank him for Rock N Roll. Cause some days it's all that gets me by.

"Misty green and blue, Love to love to love you"

Freedom Kitten Stripes found she could open the utility room door. It didn't click shut so she could just pull it open.

She began doing it all the time and even bringing down odds and ends she found in there.

Well, OddHat put a wedge of paper in the door so she can't open it. She's still trying though. She won't give up.