Britney Spears is Supergirl!

Mutant for Hire

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hunter1

Supergirl is not Britney Spears.

Hell no! However, that artist should draw the new Supergirl comic, because she is insanely hot. That is how I picture her. Britney is way overrated on her looks (and musical ability and talent and intelligence...)

While I don't want to see this turned into a BATS Britney thread, I always thought if anyone was a close match for Supergirl, it was Sarah Michelle Gellar--which is why I found it interesting when it was rumored that David Boreanaz might play Superman in an upcoming movie.

I said to myself-- "Well, I may not have hit the bullseye, but I did hit the outer rim of the target."

Besides, we all know Christina's the model for Sapphire of the Champions.

Christian Bale was the last rumor I heard for Superman. This one has been persistent.

Anyone remember Helen Slater from the original Supergirl film? Dang she was cute. Not a good actress though; and I'd like supergirl to have more of a backbone than the one they wrote for that movie.

Of course the real supergirl posts on these boards (In the NGD forum). We should ask her who should play her in the movie ;)

"Christian Bale was the last rumor I heard for Superman. This one has been persistent"

Actually Bale has been picked to play Batman in the new Batman movie I believe, not Superman. I don't think it's a rumor any more either, I think it's fairly concrete info.

When Supergirl came out, I loved Helen Slater, and she was even more gorgeous in that Michael J Fox flick, Secret Of My Success. I'm also a huge SMG fan so that would be a good call as far as I'm concerned :D