Supervillain Images

Richard Logue

Re: Supervillain Images

I take it the Aerie are a bunch of bird-themed villains? Cool idea. Would like to know more about them.

They are very much a work-in-progress. I'll start a thread to show them as soon as I get some of them finished. Stay tuned.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I also have this strange-looking silhouette pic for Bushbaby. Concept line drawing. It's kinda funky though. :(

The others were absolute crap. Judging by the one that I posted last, you can see why I've been stymied.

Mags

When I was writing Bushbaby's background, Worldmaker's criteria were that he's an ape Wolverine. Perhaps you can take a Wolverine image and modify it a bit (OK, maybe a lot).

Neil

When I was writing Bushbaby's background, Worldmaker's criteria were that he's an ape Wolverine. Perhaps you can take a Wolverine image and modify it a bit (OK, maybe a lot).

Neil

Yeah, that's not the description I got for Bushbaby. Small sharp claws, like nailtips. I don't have it to post, because all was lost in my personal GGU email archives. Serves me right for not backing everything up on disc. At least I didn't store any artwork there...

Wolvie's claws come out at the knuckle... do Bushbaby's?

Mags

Yeah' date=' that's not the description I got for Bushbaby. Small sharp claws, like nailtips. [/quote']

Well, the suggestion was more for the action pose or whatever you artists start out with.

Wolvie's claws come out at the knuckle... do Bushbaby's?

Mags

Probably one of those artistic license things (it doesn't seem specified on the appearance or power write-ups). I'd say it's your call unless Worldmaker has a specific idea.

Neil

Well' date=' the suggestion was more for the action pose or whatever you artists start out with.[/quote']

Oh.. ok.

Probably one of those artistic license things (it doesn't seem specified on the appearance or power write-ups). I'd say it's your call unless Worldmaker has a specific idea.

Well, he kind of did, by giving me the prior description which I no longer have because the mail server crashed. I'm going from memory, but I'm sure he said short claws from fingertips and toes. And his arms and legs are spindly, he wears a longsleeved turtleneck sweater and sweatpants (all in black). And he is small and mean.

Mags

This is a repost from another thread (not deja vu):

Well guys, you may have noticed a few changes regarding artwork (i.e. attachments). The reason is here:

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=512912#post512912

The gist of it is, we are each limited now to 1MB worth of attachments. For some of you, that might not seem such a big deal, but for the board's artists, this really sucks. To give you an idea I am currently at 15.52 MB, which means I have to delete more than 14.52 MB worth of art before I can post anything new. I guess I will need to start with the oldest stuff first.

This means that after everyone has deleted their old stuff, the art threads will unravel. So I hope that everyone has had a chance to view what is there.

Mags

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

(Redmenace is) working on a female villain from one of my other groups (after he gets done working on his mini-mod for Proditors Champs mini-modding contest). I'll post her when he's done with her.

Well, here she is. Her codename is Medusala and she's a member of my first villain group: The Sinister Squadron. She is a Mentalist/Martial Artist. Her psionic powers are a "mental paralysis" if she makes eye contact with her target; and a "stone touch" with no range. This pic was drawn and colored by redmenace.

Medusala.jpg?bfHpAADByGwNLfSX

Who is the guy she's attempting to touch? (poor bastard)

At first I thought he was to be a generic agent (possibly VIPER). Looking at him now, he seems more muscular than the average agent mook. There's also that mask he's wearing. Not the usual agent equipment. I think that anyone's guess as to his ID is as good as mine.

Anyone want to come up with a name and abilities for him?