Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Okay. I'm so out of Spiderman/mainstream I don't know who that is' date=' but the comment makes sense now.[/quote']

She was a cat burglar whose mutant power was a subconscious ability to project unluck on others. She fell in love with spider man and went straight. They were involved for a while IIRC, but then he either got involved with MJ, or he and MJ reiunited. I don't rememver which. She's now an independent vigilante/crime fighter in her own right. She shows up in spidey comics every few years, and is popular enough to show up in other comics as well from time to time. She was also in a recent mini-series with spidey (didn't read it, but hey, that's life).

And here's why people made the comment:

I just looked at it again' date=' My wife and I agree that it is heavily photo-shopped. I think the Bikinis are added in, actually. The faces may be cut and pastes too.[/quote']

The girl on the left's bikini is missing a left strap so this seems very likely.

She was a cat burglar whose mutant power was a subconscious ability to project unluck on others. She fell in love with spider man and went straight. They were involved for a while IIRC, but then he either got involved with MJ, or he and MJ reiunited. I don't rememver which. She's now an independent vigilante/crime fighter in her own right. She shows up in spidey comics every few years, and is popular enough to show up in other comics as well from time to time. She was also in a recent mini-series with spidey (didn't read it, but hey, that's life).

Is that an Adam Hughes cover?

I just looked at it again' date=' My wife and I agree that it is heavily photo-shopped. I think the Bikinis are added in, actually. The faces may be cut and pastes too.[/quote']

Well, its damned annoying. Here I am trying to get a vicarious thrill looking at shameless cheescake and I'm stuck, instead, starting at this womans ODD face in abject horror unable to focus on the jiggly bits. I even tried covering her face, but then I KNEW her ODD face was there and it remained prevelent in my mind. And here's the sad part - I almost always refrain from looking at the cheescake pics posted on the boards. I just don't click. This is what I get for breaking my rule.

Is that an Adam Hughes cover?

He did all three for the mini-series, appaerently.

Spidey gets all the babes. He also got a Black Widow crossover. bâtard chanceux!

Here's all I want in life:

Black Widow AND Black Cat

Okay, thx, and particularly for going to the trouble of providing a pic. :thumbup:

Play Ball!

I think it's photo-manipped. First, on the model on the left, the strap behind the breast is not straight and I don't see how in that position it could not be. Second, the model on the right's head is too small for her body. Third, the model on the right's bikini is too bright for something that's supposed to be in shadow. Keep in mind that I really don't care either way. ;)

I think it's photo-manipped. First' date=' on the model on the left, the strap behind the breast is not straight and I don't see how in that position it could not be. Second, the model on the right's head is too small for her body. Third, the model on the right's bikini is too bright for something that's supposed to be in shadow. Keep in mind that I really don't care either way. ;)[/quote']

I brought the picture into PS and did some gamma level checks on the right's bikini, and zoomed in on the strap on the left. The gamma level numbers for the bikini are different between top and bottom. It looks like it is just a really bright suit. On the left strap, it looks like is is actually either twisted slightly, or the skin is pushing it in an odd direction.

I agree though, initially I thought it looked... well, funky, but about further examination I have to admit that it is either an incredibly good manip, or just a little odd looking. But the overall picture still works for me. ;)

Baseball makes Baby Jesus cry.

-AA

I really like this sentence. I don't know why exactly (I get what it's based on, but my affection far surpasses that reference or as simple satire).

And welcome back from the post-4K slumber AA.