Villains, Vandals, and Vermin: Who should be in it?

Dr. MID-Nite

Guest Major Tom

Re: Villains, Vandals, and Vermin: Who should be in it?

I think these would be great!

Gotta disagree with ya here ... I'm a Mongoose purist ;)

Yes ... yes they were.

I don't think this one'll happen ... the good old Prof will remain living up to his namesake I think ;)

Don't you mean dying up to his namesake?

Major Tom :eg:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Major Tom

One guy I'd like to see a writeup for in V3 but who hasn't been mentioned yet

is the Australian supervillain Taipan.

Major Tom :cool:

Steve already knows my top pick from another thread, Wyvern! And since he left a little loophole to bring him back, I hope he uses it.

My other picks include Deathstroke, Panda and Racoon, The Fox, and strangely, Ladybug (one of the few female solo villains out there, and the only power armored one I'm aware of).

Keith

Foxbat needs official teammates. Henchmen, Minions, Followers, Flunkies, whatever you want to call them ... and I want to see a 5E version of his old 3rd Edition, Champions Comic Book right-hand man ...

BRING BACK LeROY, THE AWESOME EXOSKELETON MAN! :eg::D:rockon::celebrate:thumbup::yes::winkgrin:

I was thinking of proposing a sidekick for Foxbat to Darren for Digital Hero. I just don't have a 5th Edition write-up to be able to do that though.

How about one or two "historical" villains, for people who might want to run games or adventures in past eras of Champions. Also useful if one lets them come out of retirement/ressurected/awaken from suspended anmation/time travel in order to be used in present day campaigns.

• 1 year later...
Guest Lollygagger

I think Steve should primarily concentrate on statting out the characters who are off-hand mentions in the other books but haven't been seen yet. All those Viper villains opposite Boa Constrictor's write-up, for example, or all the "mentioned but no write-ups" from the USPD.

I think Steve should primarily concentrate on statting out the characters who are off-hand mentions in the other books but haven't been seen yet. All those Viper villains opposite Boa Constrictor's write-up' date=' for example, or all the "mentioned but no write-ups" from the USPD.[/quote']There are also at least two boxes of villain names and brief descriptions in CKC.

But going to USPD, looking at both volumes, what characters would that include? Has anyone done a roster? (I don't have either with me at the moment; #2 hasn't even arrived yet.)

Yes! Bring on the Andros!

I say before we get all wrapped up in wanting Andromedan villains maybe we should get some villains from the hundreds of species within our own Galaxy first. I'd like to see some villainous Perseids, Catavalans, etc. We don't need to get too far away to have unlimited character potential. :)

I say before we get all wrapped up in wanting Andromedan villains maybe we should get some villains from the hundreds of species within our own Galaxy first. I'd like to see some villainous Perseids' date=' Catavalans, etc. We don't need to get too far away to have unlimited character potential. :)[/quote']We do, however, have an existing story thread involving multiple Andromedan super-villains on Earth. The same can't be said (AFAIK) for Dorvala, Catavala, et al.

We do' date=' however, have an existing story thread involving multiple Andromedan super-villains on Earth. The same can't be said (AFAIK) for Dorvala, Catavala, et al.[/quote']

We have 2 Andromedan villains who came through a portal. I wouldn't consider that an existing story. We have Ironclad, Herculan, Firewing, and all the rest of the Malvan super-gladiators listed [some of which are Ackalian, Toractan, and other "known" species]. That to me is a much more existing story.

We have 2 Andromedan villains who came through a portal. I wouldn't consider that an existing story. We have Ironclad' date=' Herculan, Firewing, and all the rest of the Malvan super-gladiators listed [some of which are Ackalian, Toractan, and other "known" species']. That to me is a much more existing story.
I stand half-corrected. Both are valid, actually, and I think both should be covered.

Could someone please combine both lists with the list of heroes in the two USPDs, and see what that gives us?

Guest Lollygagger

Could someone please combine both lists with the list of heroes in the two USPDs' date=' and see what that gives us?[/quote']

Adder (VIPER Villain)

Arachne (Animal Villain)

Backtrack (Andromedan)

The Basilisk (Animal Villain)

Bloodstar (VIPER Villain)

Boruto (VIPER Villain)

Brute (VIPER Villain)

CheetahMan (Andromedan)

Copperhead (VIPER Villain)

Delusion (VIPER Villain)

Dr'zheem (Gladiator)

Epoch (VIPER Villain)

Frostbite (Gladiator)

Gauntlet (VIPER Villain)

Giganto (Former MUERTE member, now wandering the jungle)

Hayaikaze (VIPER Villain)

Hiss (VIPER Villain)

Iron Lightning (VIPER Villain)

Jaa'lu Darkmaw (Gladiator)

Ji nli (VIPER Villain)

Malachite (Gladiator)

Mandala (Andromedan)

Mantis Man (Animal Villain)

Minuet (VIPER Villain)

Nucleaon (VIPER Villain)

Python (Animal Villain)

Shomak (Gladiator)

Spitfire (VIPER Villain)

Skylark (Andromedan)

Steelhand (Gladiator)

Tagteam (Andromedan)

Terala Shain (Gladiator)

Tornado (VIPER Villain)

Tungarak (VIPER Villain)

Vesper (Animal Villain)

Whirlwind (Gladiator)

Whitefire (VIPER Villain)

Zogoth (Andromedan)

And this list doesn't include all those characters mentioned in passing in Champions Worldwide that weren't actually written up.