Write up of Steve Long

Nightmask

Re: Write up of Steve Long

+ 35 Pre, not figured characteristics, only to RPG players and strippers

To the extent I have bonus PRE against strippers, it's on an OAF (cash). And in any event, I'm more likely to use money as a Focus for my Transform attack "sad bookseller into happy bookseller who just sold Steve lots of books." ;)

Steve

However' date=' both of above are linked to his Dependence, Caffeine! His weakness! MWA HA HA HA HA![/quote']

Yeah, but he's also not cold blooded and therefore dependant on heating lamps in the middle of the night to stay active like certain lizards are! heheh!!

Yeah' date=' but he's also not cold blooded and therefore dependant on heating lamps in the middle of the night to stay active like certain lizards are! heheh!![/quote']

In real life, my wife would swear that what you wrote is true! (I am one of those "always cold" people)

Actually, the truth is that I drink so little coffee that one of the people in my gaming group, who'se a real coffee addict, got so annoyed at not being able to get coffee at my place that she bought me a coffee maker. I've never used it, not once. She uses it every week. ;)