What happened to seeker??

Tymothi

Re: What happened to seeker??

Within the continuity of the current CU' date=' Seeker is a fictional character, replacing Nighthawk in the official licensed [i']Champions[/i] comicbook. Nighthawk wasn't available to sign the contract. :rolleyes:

More like the comic book creators realized a "hero" with duck imagery would never sell in the "cool-conscious" comics market. Great White Ninja's on the other hand are typically well accepted by the target audience :D

He was killed by a group of Australian Gamers for his butchering of the Australian dialect!

Well, there is that... :)

To the very limited extent that he exists in my CU, he's come back to Australia, and is busily training young martial artists for Assault to beat up.

(Besides, he never ticked me off as much as Captain Australia.)

Then again, I'm not entirely sure that any of the characters from the official CU exist in my world. It depends on my mood.

I figured that after getting the snot beat out of him on so many covers, I figure he either finally got killed.

Perhaps he just became disgruntled, quit, and will return in a future suppliment as a villain. At least I can keep my hopes up!

After the Secret Champions Crisis War he ceased to have ever existed.

Seeker? Seeker who? :winkgrin:

I was actually thinking of returnng him to my CU in one of the following ways:-

1. A member of Champions: West (or South) - an initially liked but soon to fall into obscurity team.
  2. Use as an amnesiac hero/ villain from a parallel dimension wondering where the hell did Millennium City appear from, and who those upstart Champions really are, and why does he feel like he ought to belong...
  3. Or maybe have him In training to fight the Dragon... He's bound to get the snot stomped out of him before he wins heroically.

Within the continuity of the current CU' date=' Seeker is a fictional character, replacing Nighthawk in the official licensed [i']Champions[/i] comicbook. Nighthawk wasn't available to sign the contract. :rolleyes:

I wonder if Foxbat might try and "correct" this situation by kidnapping Shugoshin, strapping him down, and subjecting him to a constant barrage of Paul Hogan and Sho Kosugi movies. :)

I've actually made him' date=' as well as a mix of 4th ed and C:NM characters, into the Teen Champions :)[/quote']

Dito (and I don't mean Steve). But I doubt that OUR Steve is going to alowe anyone who even resembles Seeker to appear unless he is going to die a realy nasty death in order to protect a bunch of people.

Heck, wasen't that how he died in the Secret Crises?

Tired of being beaten up every week, and all his enemies knowing were to find his normal ass, Seeker sells out to Hollywood.

Assuming the name 'Max Power', he plays the character 'Seeker' on the Champions TV show. As an actor, he is known for his rather bulging biceps and poorly delivered dialogue.

His character is greatly disliked by the superhero community, who resent his portrayal of the long vanished superhero. Max Power doesn't care however, because he is rich, rich, rich, and owns a major kangaroo ranch in New Mexico.

On the Show

~Seeker learns martial arts by watching thousands of hours of 1980's martials arts and ninja movies. He is actually an agent for the elder worms.

~Defender's armor is powered by a power source his father stole from the Roswell crash

~Quantum is an alien supersoldier, hiding out on Earth from the 'Alien Legion' she deserted.

~Solitaire was transported from the middle ages by arcane sorcery. She constantly is using her powers and abilities in various get rich quick schemes. She never pays taxes, and always speeds.

~Obsidian: Is an alien prince from another planet, sent to Earth as a child in an experimental spaceship. He was raised in a mom and pop grocery store in Harlem.

~Jaguar: Descended from generations of lycanthropes, who worship the moon. Jaguar was sent by his family (a moajor columbian drug cartel), to infiltrate the champions, get security clearance from the government, and steal the moon rocks brought back by the Apollo mission. The Lycanthropes believe them sacred, and taking them a desecration.

Champions: Live Action!, does moderately well in the ratings market, and has a cliffhanger ending every fourth episode in an attempt to boost ratings.

~~Obsidian: Is an alien prince from another planet, sent to Earth as a child in an experimental spaceship. He was raised in a mom and pop grocery store in Harlem.

~

I am so stealing that concept for my next character. Superman meets Brother from Another Planet. Classic.

In a tribute to Astro City "The Nearness of you", Foxbat is the only one who remembers Seeker, or the way things were before the accident that caused him to wink out of existence.

This explains Foxbat seeing life as a comic book.

KA.

In a tribute to Astro City "The Nearness of you", Foxbat is the only one who remembers Seeker, or the way things were before the accident that caused him to wink out of existence.

This explains Foxbat seeing life as a comic book.

KA.

I like this idea so much I'm thinking of using it! Poor old crazy Foxbat, he isn't really crazy after all, or maybe not quite so crazy as people think! Maybe, finally, Nighthawk can get to the bottom of all those senseless Aussie jokes aimed at him!?

Positive Rep for you (even if I don't really understand what it is all about, or how I appear to have 10 points? But can't figure out where they've come from, or how to access them on my User CP!) :stupid:

That Astro City story was superb wasn't it?

I like this idea so much I'm thinking of using it! Poor old crazy Foxbat, he isn't really crazy after all, or maybe not quite so crazy as people think! Maybe, finally, Nighthawk can get to the bottom of all those senseless Aussie jokes aimed at him!?

Positive Rep for you (even if I don't really understand what it is all about, or how I appear to have 10 points? But can't figure out where they've come from, or how to access them on my User CP!) :stupid:

That Astro City story was superb wasn't it?

Thanks for the Rep!

The idea just came to me while reading the thread late last night. I just posted something as quickly as I could before I forgot it, because I was on the way to do something else.

As far as User CP, you can see the Rep others have given you, but not the Rep that you gave others.

I love Astro City, even though I only have the four TPB's. I guess I need to start tracking down anything I am missing.

That story was so good. A chance to see some of the human results of powerful beings altering the world as we know it. Great stuff!

KA.

I really liked that story