Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

The way my central air conditioning and heating is set up in my new place' date=' I sweat upstairs all Winter and freeze all Summer. I use summer sheets and one blanket in the Winter and a quilt comforter in the summer. Now it is perfect weather out and I am freezing.[/quote']

Open a window. Or go outside and play. :P

I had a dream this weekend that I went to GenCon dressed as a clown. I had a red ball on my nose' date=' face painted white, and I was wearing my fat pants which are now 2-3 sizes too large for me, held up by suspenders.[/quote']

I had a Gencon dream last night as well. I wanted to get into an Ironclaw game, but I had to buy tickets, but I couldn't find the ticket booth and was sort of wandering around aimlessly. Also, I had decided that I didn't want to pay for a hotel room so I was sleeping in an alleyway.

Yay! Managed to trade my ratties. I got a bunch of 40k vehicles -- two Predators' date=' a Chaos Rhino, a Ravenwing Landspeeder, and two Eldar vehicles (which I can't recall what they're called). Pretty decent trade, all things considered.[/quote']

Do you play Marines, Chaos, and Eldar? Are you made of money?

Do you play Marines' date=' Chaos, [i']and[/i] Eldar? Are you made of money?

No, these days I only play Sisters (on the very rare ocassions that I do play). Mostly I wanted the vehicles for conversions (it's easy to convert Marine and Chaos tanks to Sisters tanks). Plus, anything I don't use I'm sure I can sell since it's all "New in-box." But I do have a Marines army, a Chaos army, an Eldar army, an Ork army, and a small Bugz army. :jawdrop:

At one point, I was the master of getting cheap/free stuff from people who were either switching armies or getting out of the game. I've got a handful of models that I bought new, but 90+% of my stuff is used.

That's the problem I had with my Empire army and Chaos Marines' date=' waaaay back. I basically just gave it all away.[/quote']

Yup, that's exactly how I came by most of my armies. Somebody was just getting rid of everything, and I came along at the right time.

My Cryx army mostly fits in a couple of shoeboxes; it's not exactly an epic scale game.

Yeah, I wanted to get into a more skirmish-level game like Warmachine at one point, but never did. Now I'm glad, 'cause I never have time to play anymore. :(

The Internet has all kinds of weird stuff in it' date=' and new varieties get discovered every day. Today's example: If I had not stumbled upon it while looking for something else, I would never have believed that there would be a page of The Top 100 Astronomy Dark Colored Maternity T Shirts. I mean, how small of a niche can you market to?

The Top 100 maroon "Central High Cougars" t-shirts for Jason Neubom, of 2232 Elm Street, Topika, KS....

The Internet has all kinds of weird stuff in it' date=' and new varieties get discovered every day. Today's example: If I had not stumbled upon it while looking for something else, I would never have believed that there would be a page of The Top 100 Astronomy Dark Colored Maternity T Shirts. I mean, how small of a niche can you market to?

You're just upset you didn't make the top 35. ;)

You're just upset you didn't make the top 35. ;)
*chuckle*

So what page led you to "The Top 100 Astronomy Dark Colored Maternity T Shirts" or maybe, I would prefer my sanity not to know....

Yeah, I wanted to get into a more skirmish-level game like Warmachine at one point, but never did. Now I'm glad, 'cause I never have time to play anymore. :(

Yeah, well, I picked Cryx since most of the figs can also be pressed into service as fairly generic undead critters for Fantasy Hero. :P