WWYC Want for Christmas?

Blue

Re: WWYC Want for Christmas?

Myrmidon: A date with Lady Blue. Like, a real date, with no world-stomping emergencies calling him away in the middle of it.

le Chevelier: A new car. Something sporty, and chic. And fast. Very, very fast. Gold in color, with white leather interiors. And foreign made, preferably Italian. But she's not picky. And a long weekend skiing trip to the mountains with her current beau.

Blur!!!: A list that's too long to even begin to put here. Which is OK, because she rattled it off so fast that I didn't catch any of it. I'll just get her a couple of hundred dollars worth of gift cards to various fast food places.

Uncle Slam would like to go back to Atlantis (He hasn't been there since WWII ended. Did you know they were part of the allied effort?) to see the woman he left behind. Impossible due to agreements between the allied governments and Atlantis (no traffic to and from).

Anthem would like to know what happened to the remaining members of her training group, Sundown and Aces High. Both are MIA. Of course as GM I know what happened to them.

Audra Blue would not want anything. She goes out of her way to avoid gift giving situations. And she's too much a realist to convince herself that the things she wants are humanly possible.

Bingo the Clown wants shiney blue balls. And a hula-hoop.

The Paladine wants what anyone else would want. Happiness. Pure happiness with a bright red bow tied around it. Not one of those store bought bows, and it doesn't have to be fancy. Just a basic red bow. And a box. Yes, the bow should be around a box. And possibly inside the box they can keep the happiness. But happiness must breathe, does it not? So the box should have holes in it! That is what he wants, a box with holes wrapped in a big red bow containing happiness. Isn't that what everyone wants?

Style - He's had his eye on an autographed firt edition of "The House at Pooh Corner" for a while now, but he feels silly buying it for himself, and going back in time to pick one up is too risky. He might drop some hints.

Flesh Gordon - The complete DVD Set of "Oy! Dwinkie!", the one thing he misses about the Planet of Bikini Savages.

Legend - An invulnerable flying puppy.

Guest WhammeWhamme

Ghost: A day of peace and security. And maybe a ham. Life is stressful in the future. :)

Estatua: A day of peace and quiet. Superspeed is no blessing when you have an active conscience. :)

Rook: Dunno, but what _I_ would love for him to have is a an idea for what to do charitably... the writing assignment on him really has me stumped. :)

Fred: Some more fish. Of course, he won;t get any, because he's keeping them secret. :)

I _could_ go on. :)

Starhawk wants everybody to hear the good news of Lord Phoenix.

Psike 3 wants to marry Phoenix and wishes his weirdo alien step-daughter wasn't a religious nut. But she's a good kid for all that.

Eleven wants a pool of sharks with frickin' lasers... And a kitty with a frickin' laser. And her boyfriend Shillelagh to be happy and have a hit movie. And for her evil genetic doner FX to get a boyfriend. And OK, world peace for the uncloned or something christmas-y like that.

The Grand Teutons : Some really big helmets and armored lederhosen. They're tired of always getting taken down by aimed shots to high stun/body mult locations!

Waffen Korpse : Anozer protrait of der Fuhrer vould be nice...

Slick : A way to turn this &^%& repulsion field off for even just a few minutes! I want to actually be able to kill with my own hands again for the first time in 12 years. AARGHH!

(What can I say... I was GM and ran the villains...)

Rock Bottom: A new recliner. His body tends to wear them out quickly.

Calculus: For certain criminals to have the memory of his secret ID removed. Also, some of his teammates, who have shown they cannot keep a secret.

Mask of Justice: "Some of that future technology would be nice."

Kira Midori: To go home.

Talion: Respect. Actually, he has a huge list of things he'd *like*. but respect is the present that would feel the warmest in a cold Minnesota winter.

Hype: Crime doesnt take the day off, so neither does Hype!

Major Savage: some gun oil and a subscription to Guns and Ammo.

Mr. Goodspeed: a Magic 8-ball shifter cap for his hot rod. "Will we survive this hairpin turn? Magic 8-ball Shifter cap says...."Prospects dim."....Excellent!"

Capacitar: a background write up.

Midnight: "Screw world peace, I'm taking over Six Flags! WHEEEEEEEE!!!"

No, that's not true (she could probably BUY Six Flags if she wanted to)... she'd probably want a fully loaded (and I mean FULLY loaded) Dodge Viper in Devil's Black and the racetrack to drive it on... and to know the true fate of her sister.

Michelle

aka

Samuraiko

Eve: Um, a new dollhouse and a Tokyo Fashion Barbie and a Dr Omnius Action Figure and a Spongebob Plush, and a pony and her new baby brother! Oh, and new nanomechanical storage chip.

Valkyrie:Publically, a few rare limited edition poetry books she's been dying to get her hands on. Secretly, a copy of Eliza Burnhart's latest "Love's Smouldering Embers"

Shidoku: A nice pair leather pants she's had her eye on or some a nice a collector's case of her favorite micro brews.

Cyrande: Wouldn't understand Christmas, but would delight in a chance to spend time with the group without sniping. She'd probably do something personal for each member, maybe new costumes... Well, Horus will probably get jewelry.

Nox: Wants a quiet day, and just time spent with the team, with her cooking a big dinner, and everyone just having fun.