NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

1) Castratetrix- The blade weilding Warrior

2) The Menopause Kid - Prematurely aged and Peeved off about it

3) Monkey Girl - Some people are into that poo-flinging thing..not me

4) Sgt. S.T.D. - Well...would you take her?

5) The Cat - Every 28 days the howling drives me nuts!!!

NT: And so the fate of the Multiverse lays in the hands of YOU! and five superbeings of the opposite gender. Who do you NOT want!

The three Furies, Eris the Goddess of Discord, and my mother.

NT: The other person in the dream that was, much to your annoyance, interrupted when your alarm clock went off this morning.

NT: And so the fate of the Multiverse lays in the hands of YOU! and five superbeings of the opposite gender. Who do you NOT want!

Big Bertha, Squirrel Girl, Jubilee, Mockingbird, and Jean Grey (her repeatedly dying and coming back to life in the middle of the adventure would be distracting).

NT: You're on a date with Jean Grey and she keeps dying and coming back to life in the middle of dinner; what do you say to try to lighten the mood?

The three Furies, Eris the Goddess of Discord, and my mother.

NT: The other person in the dream that was, much to your annoyance, interrupted when your alarm clock went off this morning.

the new Kara on Smallville... woooo-hooo

Big Bertha, Squirrel Girl, Jubilee, Mockingbird, and Jean Grey (her repeatedly dying and coming back to life in the middle of the adventure would be distracting).

NT: You're on a date with Jean Grey and she keeps dying and coming back to life in the middle of dinner; what do you say to try to lighten the mood?

"Hey, at least you're really hot!"

NT: The other person in the dream that was' date=' much to your annoyance, interrupted when your alarm clock went off this morning.[/quote']

Gillian Anderson done up as Lolth

Well you know what they say 'Don't drink and die'

NT: You're on a date with Jean Grey and she keeps dying and coming back to life in the middle of dinner; what do you say to try to lighten the mood.

Maybe there is a light at the end of a different tunnel?....wanna find out?

charlize002.jpgThere just aren't enough Smiles over here on the side to explain what is going on.

NT: The other person who was in your nightmare that woke you up in the middle of the night.

Kiss them on the lips with every greeting. With tongue

(FWIW, I am acquainted with an instance of this happening. Fortunately, not to me.)

Double points if you're the same sex as the date.

NT: Ways to scare off potential suitors of your daughter once she's of dating age.

Demand a cash deposit (refundable) before you allow her to leave the house with them. $2500 is about the right level.

NT: Things to say to your son to discourage him from dating, too.

NT: Ways to scare off potential suitors of your daughter once she's of dating age.

(I know, this topic was already done, but I had to say it...)

Y'know, most parents wouldn't even consider allowing their kid to have a sex change, but "she" was pretty adamant...

NT: Things to say to your son to discourage him from dating' date=' too.[/quote']

Show him the film from Johnny Dangerously about Enlarged Scrotum Syndrome.

New Topic: Clever responses to bad superhero pick-up lines.

"My precognitive powers allow me to see that you're going to be waking up next to me in the morning."

"Do they also show you what my boyrfriend is going to do to you for hitting on me?"

NT: You find you're stuck in a horror movie, and you've just been hired to babysit on the night a homicidal lunatic escapes from the asylum. Things are going well until the phone rings. You answer the phone. What do you hear on the line that initially sounds scary, but after a second thought isn't all that scary at all?

NT: You find you're stuck in a horror movie' date=' and you've just been hired to babysit on the night a homicidal lunatic escapes from the asylum. Things are going well until the phone rings. You answer the phone. What do you hear on the line that initially sounds scary, but after a second thought isn't all that scary at all?[/quote']

"I'm going to get you . . . a pizza . . ."

NT: You find you're stuck in a horror movie' date=' and you've just been hired to babysit on the night a homicidal lunatic escapes from the asylum. Things are going well until the phone rings. You answer the phone. What do you hear on the line that initially sounds scary, but after a second thought isn't all that scary at all?[/quote']

"I'm in your house... so what the heck are you doing at someone else's place babysitting?"