NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Completely inappropriate movies to turn into Broadway musicals.

The Silence of the Lambs

"Oh, he's Hannibal,

The Cannibal,

He really, really wants to eat your brain."

NT: Superhero musicals that just don't make the cut. (Difficulty: Superhero's name cannot appear in the main title, just a subtitle).

NT: Superhero musicals that just don't make the cut. (Difficulty: Superhero's name cannot appear in the main title' date=' just a subtitle).[/quote']

A drama about the Human Torch going solo, using Jerry Lee Lewis's Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire as the opening theme and title of the show.

Chill' date=' a show about what was going on in Cap's mind while he was on ice.[/quote']

Long and Viney: The Saga of the Man-Thing (note: misspelling viney to veiny is the joke!)

NT: (damn, I didn't want to be third!) X-Rated remakes of popular movies.

NT: (damn' date=' I didn't want to be third!) X-Rated remakes of popular movies.[/quote']

XXX-Men: The Last One-Night Stand

NT: RL Places which need to have a superhero-supervillain confrontation with lots of collateral damage, and why.

XXX-Men: The Last One-Night Stand

NT: RL Places which need to have a superhero-supervillain confrontation with lots of collateral damage, and why.

Nice answer, Cancer!

The Moon.... 'cuz I want to see the letters "C H A" clearly written up there!!

Korren

My house. It would be cool, and we could rebuild it better.

NT: Famous movies with Flash taking over the lead role.

NT: More superhero / supervillain endorsements of common commercial products.

You WILL but Bounty paper towels. SO SAYS DOOM!

NT: Truly unreasonable demands Doctor Doom makes in his latest big for global power. (Difficulty: no references to Reed Richards or the rest of the Fantastic Four)

NT: More superhero / supervillain endorsements of common commercial products.

"Tony Stark here. At the end of a hard day, whether I've been fighting Skrulls or trying to get American heroes to do their patriotic duty and register, How do I relax? One thing always does the trick: a fifth of Bushmill's Irish Whiskey. Smooth!"

New Topic: Ugliest superhero costumes (published or original, pics preferred).

NT: Truly unreasonable demands Doctor Doom makes in his latest big for global power. (Difficulty: no references to Reed Richards or the rest of the Fantastic Four)

The game Doom shall hand over all royalties to me. Additionally it shall be rewritten with Dr Doom as the cemtral character and it shall be renamed as Dr Doom.

New Topic: Ugliest superhero costumes (published or original' date=' pics preferred).[/quote']

The Captain Universe one and I am too afraid to source a picture.

New Topic: Ugliest superhero costumes (published or original' date=' pics preferred).[/quote']

The old Silver Age pink, black, & white Cosmic Boy costume was pretty awful. I haven't succeeded in finding a good image of it from the mid-60's on-line.

NT: In the future, there will be no war. But there will be ___________.

NT: In the future' date=' there will be no war. But there will be ___________.[/quote']

Simulated war, where simulated casualties line up to get into disintegration chambers. Hey, it's better than actual war, right?