NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: What is the Athenian Version of 'This is Sparta !' and what is in reply to ? (Difficulty no 'This is Athens !' or 'This is Greece' or 'This is the Athenian Way !'

"Have you read The Republic?"

"The Republic? THIS! IS! DEMOCRACY!!!!"

NT: Unexpected places to find a legendary philosopher. (Difficulty: you must name the philosopher)

Jung working at a daycare centre.

'Not very young is he ?'

I was going to go for Plato in a toy store selling Play-Do.

NT: Hulk wearing pretty girl's dress with ribbons and bows. Other disturbing images that make violent characters less threatening.

Wolverine, with puppets hanging by strings from his claws. "Oh, noes! It's the Marionette!"

NT: Hulk wearing pretty girl's dress with ribbons and bows. Other disturbing images that make violent characters less threatening.

The Punisher wearing brown and gold and sporting a ping pong ball gun ala Foxbat.

"Sir, do you want me to perform the schedule maintenance on the targeting computer and the main battle lasers? Oh, and the missile pod control reports that a couple of the nukes will reach the recycle date for the plutonium in the warhead; shall I take care of those too?"

He proclaims he will do as good a job on this as h did with the Pinto......

NT: 'I saw the Eater Bunny kissing Santa Claus'. With fictional characters and entities standing for election what muck raking scabdale can you use to bring down their support. Bonus if you can put it to a song we all know as in the opening statement.

NT: 'I saw the Eater Bunny kissing Santa Claus'. With fictional characters and entities standing for election what muck raking scabdale can you use to bring down their support. Bonus if you can put it to a song we all know as in the opening statement.

You better not shout,

You better not cry,

You better not pout,

I'm telling you why...

SANTA CLAUS IS SPYING ON YOU!!!

Mr. Sandman,

bring me a dream

Make him the cutest

that I’ve ever seen

Give him two lips

like roses and clover

Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over.

SANDMAN SUPPLIES WOMEN WITH APHRODISIAC HERBS ... Hallucinatory side effects, too

Here comes Peter Cottontail, raising everybody's cholesterol levels....

NT: Subtle signs that the person administering your company's Managed Care Health Plan is out of her mind.

NT: Subtle signs that the person administering your company's Managed Care Health Plan is out of her mind.

People are actually getting a decent amount of health care. I mean, c'mon, how are they supposed to afford all those bonuses if they spend the money on their employees' medical coverage?!

He keeps muttering 'placebo' and 'control group' as he's getting your swine flu vaccination ready.

New Topic: I introduced my students to the words 'recalcitrant' and 'mendacity' yesterday. What big words can I introduce them to today, and why?

He keeps muttering 'placebo' and 'control group' as he's getting your swine flu vaccination ready.

New Topic: I introduced my students to the words 'recalcitrant' and 'mendacity' yesterday. What big words can I introduce them to today, and why?

Defenestration and deforestation. One's awesome, the other is a great way to get rid of rotting old growth forest.

New Topic: I introduced my students to the words 'recalcitrant' and 'mendacity' yesterday. What big words can I introduce them to today' date=' and why?[/quote']

Taphephobia and Necrophilia. Keep 'em guessing.

NT: The next big celebrity scandal (the more amusing, the better).

NT: The next big celebrity scandal (the more amusing, the better).

The Pope knew about Paul Reubens' many character flaws years before "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" (from watching 'Cheech & Chong') but never acted on that knowledge.

NT: The next big celebrity scandal (the more amusing' date=' the better).[/quote']

Miss Piggy checks into the Betty Ford clinic after one too many all-night binges involving Jägermeister shooters and frog legs.

New Topic: Superhero/supervillain blind dates that go horribly wrong.

New Topic: Superhero/supervillain blind dates that go horribly wrong.

Zan (of the Wonder Twins) and the Wicked Witch of the West.

[a week later, in the middle of the night, Zan is on the phone ...]

Zan: "Look, Elphaba, I want you to quit drunk-dialing me! It's freaking me out! I told you! You look nothing like the pic you sent on match.com! Who was that... She-Hulk?! Jeeze! I don't care what you do! Fine! Kill yourself! I'm tired of your BS mind-games! No, Elphaba. I don't really want you to kill yourself. It's just...jeeze! Why don't you just take a nice hot bath, or something, and chill out. Good. I'm glad that's just what you'll do. Fine. Goodnight. I mean it, Elphaba. Goodbye-forever to you too. Okay. I get it. You're going to take a bath. Whatever. Stop saying that! You don't love me! You don't even really know me! We only chatted a few times online. Yes! It meant nothing to me! I thought you were some hawt body-building Martian or something. I'm hanging up now! I'm hanging up! Goodbye! Goodbye! That's a great idea, Elphaba. Take a bath. I wish I'd thought of that. I'm not making fun of you! Jeeze..."