NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

NT: The Moral Majority and American Evangelical churches are concerned about Mexico celebrating The Day of the Dead. How do they go about celebrating The Day of The Living as an alternative ?

Procreation Day!!!! :celebrate: :slap:

New Topic: The temperature here today is expected to be in excess of 100°F (38°C). How can the Pariah Family beat the heat? (The more amusing, the better.)

Squirt guns charged with liquid nitrogen.

New Topic: The temperature here today is expected to be in excess of 100°F (38°C). How can the Pariah Family beat the heat? (The more amusing, the better.)

I know next to nothing about basketball, but I'll give it a shot.

Try man-on-man, have the junior Pariahs foul Johnson when they can, and run up the score early.  Also, you stand a better chance if you play 'em at home rather than in Miami.

New Topic:  Surprising attendees / speakers at the Republican convention. (Again, the more amusing, the better.)

I know next to nothing about basketball, but I'll give it a shot.

Try man-on-man, have the junior Pariahs foul Johnson when they can, and run up the score early. Also, you stand a better chance if you play 'em at home rather than in Miami.

:rofl:

New Topic: Surprising attendees / speakers at the Republican convention. (Again, the more amusing, the better.)

Saint Peter, who pointedly tells Party leaders, "The Boss would like to know precisely what in the pluperfect Hell you're doing trying to tie His name to all your shenanigans."

New Topic:  Surprising attendees / speakers at the Republican convention. (Again, the more amusing, the better.)

The ghost of Joe McCarthy. He heard there was a job opening.

NT: In spite of everything happening in Rio, Petey the Stone Cold Penguin (Mascot of the sport of Curling) is going to be attending the Olympics. Since there is no Curling in the Summer Games, how does he spend his time?

NT: In spite of everything happening in Rio, Petey the Stone Cold Penguin (Mascot of the sport of Curling) is going to be attending the Olympics. Since there is no Curling in the Summer Games, how does he spend his time?

He pops down to the Patagonian Coast and picks up all the penguin babes he can fit on his expense account.

Four words: Brazilian beach volleyball team .

With a nod to Cancer, I'll say,

"Lots and lots of booze."

New Topic; Foxbat has now been spotted at BOTH the Republican Convention and the Democratic Convention. How does this fit into his Master Plan © ?

New Topic; Foxbat has now been spotted at BOTH the Republican Convention and the Democratic Convention. How does this fit into his Master Plan © ?

Every debate in what is left of the campaign cycle will involve banana cream pies. Which will be used in new and creative ways as opposed to simply being thrown. Suddenly everyone will decide they want banana cream pies too, and who is their supplier? Foxbat Industries, of course! Purveyors of fine comedic weaponry since last Tuesday! Little do they know it's all in the Master Plan to corner the market on banana cream pies....

NT: Other fine comedic weaponry supplied by Foxbat Indisutries (Purveyors of fine comedic weaponry since last Tuesday!)

NT: Other fine comedic weaponry supplied by Foxbat Indisutries (Purveyors of fine comedic weaponry since last Tuesday!)

Stage knives (the kind where the "blade" when pushed on retracts into the hilt, and it's on a spring that keeps it out for show normally.

For an overlying layer of comedic irony, some of the knives are defective (i.e., the blade doesn't get pushed into the hilt when sudden force is applied; instead the blade stays locked in position).

NT: Other fine comedic weaponry supplied by Foxbat Industries (Purveyors of fine comedic weaponry since last Tuesday!)

Nun-Chucks.  (Of course, Freddie is a bit Chuck Norris fan.)

selvz8.jpg

NT:  With Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump the nominees for the two major parties, Foxbat (wisely) decides this is the perfect year to throw his hat (or more appropriately, cowl) into the ring in the US Presidential contest.  What is his campaign slogan / platform / major campaign promise?

NT: With Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump the nominees for the two major parties, Foxbat (wisely) decides this is the perfect year to throw his hat (or more appropriately, cowl) into the ring in the US Presidential contest. What is his campaign slogan / platform / major campaign promise?

Promise: "I'll get all the weirdos out of Washington!"

Platform: "Banana cream pies as instruments of diplomacy."

Slogan: "The country has gone nuts! Who ya gonna call? Foxbat!

NT:  ... Foxbat (wisely) decides this is the perfect year to throw his hat (or more appropriately, cowl) into the ring in the US Presidential contest.  What is his campaign slogan / platform / major campaign promise?

WTF: WIN THIS, FOXBAT!

And, taking a proven winner of a slogan when you don't actually exist and the two "mainstream" candidates are worthless dolts, "Get Real."

(Off topic: I am proud to say I voted for Hank.)

NT: Things that are even greater culinary abominations than pineapple on pizza.

NT: Better uses for pizza than eating it.

Disposing of the corpses of your enemies: let them dry, swinging in sun and wind, for a month or so. Render them into sausage, cure in smoke with aromatic herbs for at least three months. Slice thinly and put slices on pizza; serve to starving college students.