Karate Kid vs Karate Kid

JmOz

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Karate Kid vs Karate Kid

No, Bubba, you we celebrate for thread necromancy. It's JmOz we accuse.

J'accuse!

Also, wasn't that girl who was a boy also a Karate Kid? I vote her because she's easier on the eyes.

yes it was the million dollar baby herself HILARY SWANKl

thank you lawnmower boy i really apreciate the thought

Considering the character' date=' can we [i']really[/i] be sure she wasn't a snake all along before the reboot?

She was always drawn very well. I had a serious crush on her and Dream Girl when I was reading legion. Chicks with silver hair must do it for me. No wonder I was so into the Golden Girls when it was on the air.

Guest steamteck

Jeckie got turned into a snake in the Reboot Legion. I'll vote for Elizabeth Shue.

Lalalala I can't hear you. Jeckie was one of my faves too. I do have a thing for young women with silver hair. In my campaign universes no less than 6 major NPCs have silver hair. A record for a single exotic hair color.

Jeckie got turned into a snake in the Reboot Legion. I'll vote for Elizabeth Shue.

:confused:

I admit I'm not exactly a huge LSH fan but... it's not supposed to actually be the same character, is it? Regardless, she was a smoking hot whit haired girl the last time I picked up a comic featuring the Legion (which was about 2 years ago, when the Legion brought Wally back)

I must admit a certain fondness for white hair, especially when paired with dark skin. I've a weakness for Storm and assorted female drow. One of my Champions NPC's is a buff, smoking hot young woman with short white hair, ash colored skin, blue eyes and slightly pointed ears...

I must admit a certain fondness for white hair' date=' especially when paired with dark skin. I've a weakness for Storm and assorted female drow. One of my Champions NPC's is a buff, smoking hot young woman with short white hair, ash colored skin, blue eyes and slightly pointed ears...[/quote']

You and me both.

:love::love::love:

dress8.gif

dress10.gif

dress14.gif

And yet...Batman wins...

No. This is one of the few cases where he doesn't.

The fight I would like to see is Midnighter versus Karate Kid. I'd love to see what happens when Midnighter's computer overheats from trying to find a way to not lose.

Karate Kid did actually lose when he fought Superboy. It was the way he lost that got him in the Legion.

Yay for teenage Jim Shooter!

A little bit trickier to try to figure out who the best martial artist in the Marvel Universe is.

Iron Fist seems to be getting a big push of late, but there's also Gamora, Mantis, Shang Chi and perhaps even Champion (the elder of the universe who devoted himself to studying personal combat). Mandarin is supposed to be a bada$$ martial artist, too. I'd probably pick Mantis, since she's capable of one-punching Thor.