What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Cool stuff, Ternaugh. I'll have to find that album. (I owe you Rep).

Currently: Welcome to the Pleasuredome, Frankie Goes to Hollywood.

FYI, the album, A Valid Path, comes in two different formats. There's the initial release, which is CD only (the walking person has a hat), and a DualDisc release with the CD tracks on one side, and 5.1 mixes of the album on DVD on the other (the walking person on the cover's in a lab coat, without hat). The CD tracks are identical on both releases.

Currently listening to "The Border" by Tony Banks' Bankstatement. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCr-E-YrXUg

JoeG

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

FYI' date=' the album, [i']A Valid Path[/i], comes in two different formats. There's the initial release, which is CD only (the walking person has a hat), and a DualDisc release with the CD tracks on one side, and 5.1 mixes of the album on DVD on the other (the walking person on the cover's in a lab coat, without hat). The CD tracks are identical on both releases.

Currently listening to "The Border" by Tony Banks' Bankstatement. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCr-E-YrXUg

JoeG

OMG I love it! It sounds like the opening to a Michael J. Fox movie from the eighties!