What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Raingods with Zippos by Fish (yes' date=' he of Marillion). Didn't like it at first but it's really growing on me.[/quote']

I like "Tumbledown", "Mission Statement" and "Tilted Cross" off of that one, but Vigil in a Wilderness of Mirrors and Suits gets much more play from me.

Currently listening to "Christmas is Going to the Dogs" from the Grinch soundtrack, followed by "The Miracle of the Ark" from the Raiders soundtrack.

JoeG

I like "Tumbledown"' date=' "Mission Statement" and "Tilted Cross" off of that one, but [i']Vigil in a Wilderness of Mirrors[/i] and Suits gets much more play from me.

Now that's interesting... Suits is the next one on my collection list. Might have to go out and order it now you've said that! :)

Favourite albums in order are:

Vigil

13th star

Sunsets on Empire

Raingods with Zippos

Field of Crows

So will be interesting to see where Suits fits into my hierarchy!

I just got an IPOD Touch, so I'm trying out I-tunes. Usually I use Windows media player. The 'Genius' function makes up playlists based on your music, and i'm listening to the 'Country' one it made. Now if I can just convince it to stop inserting Christmas music by country artists.

Currently playing:

Oh Love by Brad Paisley (with Carrie Underwood)

I swear to you' date=' last night was the first time I heard "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga... I have to say I'm not as impressed with her as many people seem to be.[/quote']

Oddly enough... Lady Gaga popped up on Pandora...

Poker Face - Lady Gaga

She's good, catchy stuff. I like most of it, but yeah - I don't get the fascination either. Of course, I didn't get the fascination with Bjork either (still don't).

Oddly enough... Lady Gaga popped up on Pandora...

Poker Face - Lady Gaga

She's good, catchy stuff. I like most of it, but yeah - I don't get the fascination either. Of course, I didn't get the fascination with Bjork either (still don't).

Catchy, but pretty lame IMO. Doesn't help that the one radio station that's nearby has a play list of six songs. Two of which are "Just Dance" & "Poker Face".