• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

tumblr_lkq7te6QR81qjqa53o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1304737745&Signature=1SXd56kYYiLOdIH78sm94DF1xxA%3D

This was a neat idea, but the execution is an epic fail, and I'll tell you why.

Warning: Nerd Rage Ahead.

HOW IN THE HOLY LIVING BLOODY *&^% DO YOU HAVE A PROPER "TIME TRAVELING FICTIONAL BAR CRAWL" WITHOUT EVEN MENTIONING *&^% $#@! CALLAHAN'S FOR *&^%'S SAKE?

I mean really, how *&^%ing stupid do you have to be to miss THAT one? I'll take "gobsmackingly *&^%ing obvious for $2000, Alex! *&^%ing morons.

tumblr_lkq7te6QR81qjqa53o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1304737745&Signature=1SXd56kYYiLOdIH78sm94DF1xxA%3D

HOW IN THE HOLY LIVING BLOODY *&^% DO YOU HAVE A PROPER "TIME TRAVELING FICTIONAL BAR CRAWL" WITHOUT EVEN MENTIONING *&^% $#@! CALLAHAN'S FOR *&^%'S SAKE?

I mean really, how *&^%ing stupid do you have to be to miss THAT one? I'll take "gobsmackingly *&^%ing obvious for $2000, Alex! *&^%ing morons.

Highlander fans will also notice the absence of Joe's, a popular hangout for Immortals and Watchers.

Nope. That one just fell outside of the scope of their destination choices. Bars in Movies or TV shows. Get your suggestion into one of those, and then you can gripe. ;)

Well I'm just relieved (after a rant like that) everyone isn't like "WTF is Callahan's?"

That'd be kinda embarrassing , ya know?

I was like "WTF is Callahan's?" Now I'm a proud new owner of Callahan's Crosstime Saloon thanks to the wonder of Kindle. :)

Nope. That one just fell outside of the scope of their destination choices. Bars in Movies or TV shows. Get your suggestion into one of those' date=' and then you can gripe. ;)[/quote']

What about the club owned by Piper in Charmed? (looked it up: P3)

4355492665a4897334139l.jpg

Nope. That one just fell outside of the scope of their destination choices. Bars in Movies or TV shows. Get your suggestion into one of those' date=' and then you can gripe. ;)[/quote']

Oh, so now it's "An (Illiterate) Time Traveling Fictional Bar Crawl" which excludes my favorite because I like to read? Hello, I'm NERD RAGING here! This does NOT help. :tonguewav

[/snark]

Oh' date=' so now it's "An (Illiterate) Time Traveling Fictional Bar Crawl" which excludes my favorite because [i']I like to read?[/i] Hello, I'm NERD RAGING here! This does NOT help. :tonguewav

[/snark]

I love the smell of NERD RAGE in the morning.

Highlander fans will also notice the absence of Joe's' date=' a popular hangout for Immortals and Watchers.[/quote']Or Le Blues in Paris.

I didn't see "Quark's" listed there(DS9). Nor "The Bronze" (I think that was the name of the place in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".).

I'm not sure The Bronze was actually a bar on account of the HIGH SCHOOL students that hung out there, but I understand they served a mean coffee and muffin.