• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

I dont know where he found them, or Keith has seen them, but I do know who they are.

They are the Disney Princesses, Pocohontas, Ariel, Belle, Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, Titiana (?) from the Princess and the Frog, Snow White, Cinderella, Jasmine.

CES

I dont know where he found them, or Keith has seen them, but I do know who they are.

They are the Disney Princesses, Pocohontas, Ariel, Belle, Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, Titiana (?) from the Princess and the Frog, Snow White, Cinderella, Jasmine.

CES

So Aurora is a wrestler because...

"Sleeper" holds?

The Artist is Josh MC and according to his devientART page he's about done with Mulan and is planning on do Rapunzel to finish the set.

Good to know. Won't visit that site with my Vista but happily goes there with my Mini Ubuntu.

Good to know. Won't visit that site with my Vista but happily goes there with my Mini Ubuntu.

I think I got nailed the last time I went there with a vista machine' date=' too.[/quote']

What happened? I've never had trouble with the devientART site on either XP or 7.

image tax (guess who's coming to AX?)

Image tax? What's 'AX'?

Miku3DII.jpg

Is this Hatsune Miku? Didn't someone post a video in the Random Videos thread a while back of her doing some sort of polka in what looked like a carnival setting?

What happened? I've never had trouble with the devientART site on either XP or 7.

Deviant Art from time to time has spyware on it. McAfee has it marked as such and several times, my Spy Sweeper has stopped installation of programs there. Some of this comes from their advertisers and other from contributors. While my mini does not guarantee total protection, it is Linux and does not have the vulnerability Windows have that these programs exploit.