• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

15 hours ago, Lord Liaden said:

Might also fit on the "real pictures that should be fantasy" thread.

Fantastic picture, but I'm afraid I'm missing the commonality.

These are all characters based on Captain Marvel or his gimmick of switching bodies. I can't see all of them really well but lower right hand corner is the Gentlemen and his daughter/creator from Astro City, the Harvey Captain Marvel that splits, Hoppy the Marvel Bunny, Carol Danvers Captain Marvel, The original CM and a crowd of actors who played Billy and Cap, Mar-vell, Monica Rambeau Captain Marvel, Marvel/Miracle Man, Kid Marvel Man, Ben Ten and his grandfather.

In the background, You have Prime, Mightyman, Thor and Donald Blake, Captain Thunder and his alter ego, Dynamo, the Fly, Omac, Jason Blood and Etrigan, Ultraman, Spectre Man, the Mighty Mightor, He-man and Prince Adam, Sinbad Jr, the mary marvel parody from Big Bang comics ( I can't remember her name), THunder Bunny, Adam Warlock, Robby Reed and the kids from Dial H for Hero, Shazzan, Fat Man, David and Goliath, Kevin Matchstick, Madman, Isis, The Forever People and Infinity Man, Genis Vell and Rick Jones, the kid Mar-vell and reborn Mar-vell from Earth X, the Mar-Vell from Almagated, the original Mar-vell green and white costume and the revamped version.

THere are a bunch that I don't know, or can't make out like the group around the wheelchair in the upper right next to Ultraman

CES       

5 hours ago, csyphrett said:

These are all characters based on Captain Marvel or his gimmick of switching bodies. I can't see all of them really well but lower right hand corner is the Gentlemen and his daughter/creator from Astro City, the Harvey Captain Marvel that splits, Hoppy the Marvel Bunny, Carol Danvers Captain Marvel, The original CM and a crowd of actors who played Billy and Cap, Mar-vell, Monica Rambeau Captain Marvel, Marvel/Miracle Man, Kid Marvel Man, Ben Ten and his grandfather.

In the background, You have Prime, Mightyman, Thor and Donald Blake, Captain Thunder and his alter ego, Dynamo, the Fly, Omac, Jason Blood and Etrigan, Ultraman, Spectre Man, the Mighty Mightor, He-man and Prince Adam, Sinbad Jr, the mary marvel parody from Big Bang comics ( I can't remember her name), THunder Bunny, Adam Warlock, Robby Reed and the kids from Dial H for Hero, Shazzan, Fat Man, David and Goliath, Kevin Matchstick, Madman, Isis, The Forever People and Infinity Man, Genis Vell and Rick Jones, the kid Mar-vell and reborn Mar-vell from Earth X, the Mar-Vell from Almagated, the original Mar-vell green and white costume and the revamped version.

THere are a bunch that I don't know, or can't make out like the group around the wheelchair in the upper right next to Ultraman

CES       

Or just in summoning the hero.  Like Chuck & Nancy do when putting their rings together and bringing forth the Genie Shazzan.    Basically it all about having been influenced one way or another by Captain Marvel.  Elvis’s plane is there because his high collared jumpsuit look was influenced by his childhood hero Captain Marvel Jr.