A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

"...it is a clear indicator that the Earth is about to be plunged into an all-out space war with a race of 150ft-long demonic spiders who live on rocket fuel."

:D

Still not as dangerous as standing between a sentient talking polar bear and its meteoric iron armor soul. But close...

So much macho posturing in the comments on that video! :)

Interesting group of videos, though. Rep for posting it, when I can.

A Krav Maga teacher might ask why they're not all coming for him at once, and why they're not armed. ;)

That's why I don't post in martial arts forums. For something that stresses humility and courtesy, there's sure a lot of ego involved (not that I'm exempt from that).

That's why I don't post in martial arts forums. For something that stresses humility and courtesy' date=' there's sure a lot of ego involved (not that I'm exempt from that).[/quote']

Agreed; that's pretty much why I stopped posting on MA forums. Amazing how everyone's style is superior to everyone else's. ;)

That's why I don't post in martial arts forums. For something that stresses humility and courtesy' date=' there's sure a lot of ego involved (not that I'm exempt from that).[/quote']

Agreed; that's pretty much why I stopped posting on MA forums. Amazing how everyone's style is superior to everyone else's. ;)

Exactly, when we all know Cha-Do is the bestest style.

Fetal Position Wimper Defense!

• 2 weeks later...