A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

Kenichi Sonoda put an extraordinary amount of effort in drawing Gunsmith Cats to getting as many of the details on the weapons as he could absolutely right. It's a common thing among mangaka -- Kōsuke Fujishima, who drew You're Under Arrest, took similar care with his vehicles (which also play a prominent role in Ah! My Goddess -- protagonist Keiichi Morisato is a vehicular engineering student specializing in motorcycles).

The Gunsmith Cats OVA is notable for a speech by a Chicago politician that if elected he would "ban illegal guns and drugs". Of course, what is illegal is already banned by definition, so it was a statement akin to "Elect me and I'll outlaw crime!".

The Gunsmith Cats OVA is notable for a speech by a Chicago politician that if elected he would "ban illegal guns and drugs". Of course' date=' what is illegal is already banned by definition, so it was a statement akin to "Elect me and I'll outlaw crime!".[/quote']

Don't they all say that?

Kenichi Sonoda put an extraordinary amount of effort in drawing Gunsmith Cats to getting as many of the details on the weapons as he could absolutely right. It's a common thing among mangaka -- Kōsuke Fujishima' date=' who drew [i']You're Under Arrest[/i], took similar care with his vehicles (which also play a prominent role in Ah! My Goddess -- protagonist Keiichi Morisato is a vehicular engineering student specializing in motorcycles).

The Gunsmith Cats OVA is notable for a speech by a Chicago politician that if elected he would "ban illegal guns and drugs". Of course, what is illegal is already banned by definition, so it was a statement akin to "Elect me and I'll outlaw crime!".

Vote Marion Berry - He'll Take Drugs Off of The Streets!

This is for all my martial art brethren that have had non martial artists shoot off their mouths about how martial arts is nothing but dancing. This newscaster learns first hand that isn't the case.

Kenichi Sonoda put an extraordinary amount of effort in drawing Gunsmith Cats to getting as many of the details on the weapons as he could absolutely right. It's a common thing among mangaka -- Kōsuke Fujishima' date=' who drew [i']You're Under Arrest[/i], took similar care with his vehicles (which also play a prominent role in Ah! My Goddess -- protagonist Keiichi Morisato is a vehicular engineering student specializing in motorcycles).

If you like detailed animation, check out the anime movie Akira: it uses an incredibly wide palette of colors.

If you like detailed animation' date=' check out the anime movie [i']Akira[/i]: it uses an incredibly wide palette of colors.

I believe that Akira is still considered one of the top animated films of all time in terms of animation quality and production values.

This is for all my martial art brethren that have had non martial artists shoot off their mouths about how martial arts is nothing but dancing. This newscaster learns first hand that isn't the case.

That is from an Aussie show and I'm SUPER glad that Sam Newman the dummy (pun intended) got dropped.

I sat through the whole thing. Should I cross-post this in the political cartoon thread or is it likely to cause explosions? Never mind, I just realized it's not particularly funny so I won't bother.

It strikes me as particularly meaningful that this should be such an influence among a party that recieves so much support from wealthy religious grou...oops. Answered my own question.

It strikes me as particularly meaningful that this should be such an influence among a party that recieves so much support from wealthy religious grou...oops. Answered my own question.

Well, the "wealthy" matters a lot more than the "religious." Or as John Galt himself said: "Do not avoid the issue by saying my philosophy only applies to this world. I am concerned with no other. Neither are you."

JG