Single Green Superhero seeks.... (personels for your characters)

Hermit

Re: Single Green Superhero seeks.... (personels for your characters)

Luna Moth: SWF looking for SMH (single male human) for occaisional companionship. Enjoys hang-gliding, borrowing new trinkets and chases. Ideal companion must have some moral flexiblity and a CvK, mystic knowledge and an enjoyment of the game are bonuses.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Void would have to be set up by his friends:

SMBW (Single Male Black Wolf...), multi-billionaire, seeks SFW (Single Female Wolf) for companionship and maybe more. Gold-diggers need not apply. Danger sense preferred; no telepaths, due to bad prior experience. Must be able to deal with periodic assassination attempts.

What, he's furry?

ColdFire - Single White (NOT Caucasian, but frostbite-white) Female seeks warm-hearted man for companionship and occasional Kicking Of The @ss Of Evil. Computer skills a plus. LS: Extreme Cold is an absolute necessity. Freaks and weirdos not a problem, but you've got to be better-looking than at least one of my current teammates, i.e.,

Meeb: SGA (Single Green Amoeba) seeks self for serious Mitosis.

Those who may be put off by the fact that I'm currently pregnant with the baby of an Ice Demon Lord need not apply.

SWF, 24, seeks intelligent and capable man for conversation, long flights, and avoidance of the beach (and all other bodies of water). Must not mind being hounded by media or dealing with occasionally monomaniacal Latverian heiresses. Must also not mind dealing with overbearing, frequently obnoxious live-in father. Reformed children of former supervillains a definite plus.

Hey, she's an electrically-charged, media-hounded Thunderbolt who's often forced to deal with the tempermental Eva von Doom while her dad (Electro), bumbles incessantly in a loving manner.

(Jack "Crash" Parker)

Single White Male who can bench-press 100 tons and had survived unprotected re-entry from orbit. 35yo, seeks single woman who doesn't break easily for LTR and adult fun. I am well-off and have a great sense of humor. Normal humans need not reply.

(The Gadgteer)

SWM, Middle-Aged, Professional Inventor/Superhero 5'11',180lb, youthful attitude ISO SF 30+ for LTR. Enjoy reading, technology, long flights through the park, gourmet food and saving the world. Good sense of humor and high intelligence perfered.Open to ALL races. Will answer all replies.

ColdFire - Single White (NOT Caucasian, but frostbite-white) Female seeks warm-hearted man for companionship and occasional Kicking Of The @ss Of Evil. Computer skills a plus. LS: Extreme Cold is an absolute necessity.

Those who may be put off by the fact that I'm currently pregnant with the baby of an Ice Demon Lord need not apply.

Responce:

SWM, fire based powers that make interacting with cold powers easy. Late 20's, square jawed, decent build. When I am currently not involved in an alien invasion, I have free time. Let's get together and see if we can steam things up. -Smokeater.

:D:eek: Couldn't resist.

Tao SGEF* seeking male and female partners for exploration in physical relationships. I have been advised that is a pleasureable and worthwhile pursuit by my team mates and wish to learn more. I am do not need the normal societal lures or incentives to mate and I am physically very heathly. Race, age are not important, but enhanced strengh and stamina are preffered as match to my physical abilities. Serious inquiries only please. I have attached a photograph of myself naked as I was advised to do so by Statuequse.

*Genetically Engineered

Hi. My name is Jack. I am a Tall, Dark and Handsome mutant who can lift 100 tons and has survived unprotected re-entry from orbit. I'm sure I can prove to you that physical relations ARE pleasureable and worthwhile. I have included my phone #and address to my mansion. Pleae call or come over any time!

(From my brick; Jack "Crash" Parker

• 5 months later...

(resurrecting the thread)

Ace: SWM, rebuilt from the ground up for physical perfection. Uh... s**t, what else do I even need to say after that?

Holocaust: SWF seeks SM. Must be able to handle wild mood swings, self esteem issues, superpower angst, insufferable smugness about genius-level IQ, and the fact that I'm a clinically diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. No headgames.

SM seeks SF. Super hot hard body with LOTS of experience seeks openminded F who's not put off by minor physical limitations. Chopper chix given preference.

Translation: Former motorcycle driver's BRAIN implanted in a robotic body, currently somewhat possessed by a demon and surrounded by a flaming aura.

Deuce: Does not really need a lonely-hearts ad; not with a Seduction of 18-, he doesn't!:cool:

Besides, the only time he was married ended...badly for the bride.:eek:

Still, if someone was to write one for him:

Prof. WWM, 44, 6'0", slim, darkly handsome, seeks attractive S or DF, age 25-40, humanoid, race unimportant, minor physical flaw may actually attract, but h/w must be proportionate, and must have intelligence and good sense of humour, bullet resistance a definite plus, must be accepting of odd work patterns.

Hmm, difficult one. None of my characters would put in an ad(Artemis is happy* with her choice, Cyrande is too proud, and Nox is too busy. However, one of her teammates would put one up.)

SF, 30. Likes walks in the dark, martial arts, and anything Japanese. Seeks a man who can touch the unobtainable, isn't scared of the dark, and will put up with extra dimensional adventures.

...of course, her teammate doesn't know about the insane suitors she already has.

*She's basically Juliet in a Romeo and Juliet story.

Re: Single Green Superhero seeks.... (personals for your characters)

Juggernaut: SWF seeks companionship. NOT looking for a bad boy. Malvans need not apply, again.

Jethro: SWM seeks hot girl! Willing to double date. I can split into two to hold each of your hands! I won't get in trouble for not being 18 or older, will I?

Foxbatboy: SWM seeks desperate chicks. Must be a fan of Foxbat! I have a Ping Pong gun (really a table tennis gun) and cosmic powers (sometimes).

Phidippus: SCM (single, chitinous male), 26. 5'10", athletic, limber, and intelligent with unshakable work ethic - looking to expand social horizons with female companion for fun times, lab work, and crime prevention. Must have solid moral grounding, good sense of humor, and be dedicated to stopping evil. Athleticism, flexibility, science background and stealth skills definite assets. Must be comfortable with non-mammalians - arachnophobes need not apply!

Ms. Marvel: SWF, young, attractive, vivacious, loves life, seeking fun, entertaining male companion. Turn-ons include fighting, cigars, and getting punched. Turn-offs include authority figures, sitting still, and anyone who gets upset about a little bit of overly excessive property damage. Personal durability a plus. Interested parties should contact the Avengers and make sure not to talk to the stuffy red chick with the golden crown on her head.

Captain Liberty: SWM looking for strong (literally) SF humanoid (race, ethnicity, and planet of origin not important) with taste for extreme environments and extreme sports. Libertarians preferred.

Anthem: SEBM (Single Energy-Being Male) looking for SOF with taste for adventure. Must be able to deal with assassination attempts from major crime organization.

Rubber Baron:SAMasH (Alien Masquerading as Human) looking for flexible SF who appreciates a man with total control of his physiology. Telepaths preferred.

Bronze Spectre: SAMasH looking for SFAMasH for long talks about the strangeness of Earth culture, and perhaps some attempts at this thing they call sex.

OT' date=' but who are you talking about there?[/quote']

Cinnabar, Haven Walkur's character in the Avengers Next Generation campaign on Hero Central. Our two characters are going to be at odds a lot personality-wise, just some fun interpersonal conflict to write. Cinnabar is very controlled and stuffy, Ms. Marvel is very happy-go-lucky and obnoxious, and they currently don't get along (and won't anytime soon).

PhaseKitty has no trouble getting "companions," but if that ever changed...

Single white (rainbow colored when using my powers) human-with-cat-type-features lesbian seeks females for fun and games; they don't all have to be sexual, but you do have to be uninhibited. Loves cute stuff, little animals, being light hearted and silly, and whomping evil. Oh, and hot wild sensuous "frolicking". I can show you places you've never dreamed of! Should be non-smoker, light/non-drinker, not allergic to fur, not hurt/sickened/upset by interdimensional travel, and have a lot of stamina if you know what I mean wink-wink-nudge-nudge. Stuffy people, emos, and anime fans need not apply.

25kivd2.gif