Two men are sitting in a bar. One sez to the other

"I came home today and found my wife in bed with my best friend"

The other guy replies "My God that's terrible. What did you do?"

"I threw that cheating W###E out of the house that I built with my own hands."

"What about your best friend?"

"I said to him..."

"BAD DOG! that's a VERY BAD DOG!"

Re: Jokes

A dedicated professor of music decided to go deep into the African jungle to test his theory that wild animals could be tamed by playing them beautiful music. Sure enough, his theory proved to be true. As he began playing a beautiful piece of classical music on his violin, he soon had an appreciative audience -- two giraffes, three snakes, four zebras, and a host of monkeys. All of a sudden, a lion roared into the middle of them and bit-off the professor's head.

"Why did you do that!?" complained the other animals. "That was beautiful music and you've gone and spoiled it."

The lion put a paw up to his ear and said, "What?"

A preacher dies, and goes to heaven, where he is shown his new modest home. He sees the home of a cab driver that he'd met a few times, and it's a huge mansion. He asks St. Peter, "How come that cab driver's home is so much larger than mine? Haven't I served the kingdom?"

St. Peter replied,

"When you preached, people slept. When he drove, they stayed awake and prayed a lot."

It was cold and pouring rain but the boy's mother insisted he go out and feed the animals on their farm before he could hav breakfast. The boy when out in a rage, kicked the chickens, punched the cow, and threw cold water all over the pigs.

When he got back inside his mother was furious. "How dare You!" she fumed. "For that you get no eggs because you kicked the chickens, no milk because you thumped the cow, and no bacon because of the way you treated the pigs."

Just then, dad come down the stairs and nearly tripping over the cat, he gave the animal a mighty kick. The boy turned to his mother and said, "Are you going to tell him, or shall I?"

A 6 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom. The 6 year old asks, "You know what? I think it's about time we started cussing."

The 4 year old nods his head in approval. The 6 year old continues, "When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass." The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm..

When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios."

WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step. His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out!"

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"

"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!"

An old man goes to the doctor and says

"Doc, I think my wife is going deaf. I'll say something and she will just ignore me."

the doctor replies ""When she has he back turned got o the far side of the room and say something. If she doesn't reply go to the middle of the room and try again. If she still dosn't respond get right behind her and try again."

So when he got home is wife was reading and from the far side of the room he asked "Honey, what's for dinner?"

she didn't respond

He went to the middle of the room and again asked "Honey, what's for dinner?"

Again she didn't say anything

So he got right behind her and asked "Honey, what's for dinner?"

She turned around and yelled

"For the third time, CHICKEN!"

Here's one to go with the "Adam & Eve" jokes posted a few days back....

Three nuns arrived at the Pearly Gates and each was asked a question before they were allowed to enter. The first nun was asked to name the first man.

“Adam,” she replied, and the gates opened for her.

The second nun was asked to name the first woman.

“Eve,” she replied, and again the gates opened.

Then a question was put to the third nun. “What were the first words that Eve said to Adam?”

“Gosh! That is a hard one,” she replied, and once more the gates opened.

A young couple had been married for less than six months but the bride was obsessed with knowing how many women her husband had slept with.

“If I tell you, it’ll only make you angry and upset” he said.

“No it won’t,” she assured him. “I just need to know.”

Eventually the man gave in. “OK, now let’s see. One… two… three… four… five… six… seven… eight… you… ten… eleven…”