Order of the Stick

Rapier

Re: Order of the Stick

Maybe the sap would have worked better if she has shouted "Sap sneak attack!" like the last time she used a sap.

As I recall, you can't sneak attack a Rogue equal or better than you in level.

And holy cow! That's Haley's Dad in the flashback- I'm sure of it.

I don't get the introduction scene. What was wrong with the compliments they paid each other?

I believe it was meant to be snide school girl sarcasm, each pointing out what they found most repellent in the looks of the other because they took an instant dislike to each other.

I believe it was meant to be snide school girl sarcasm' date=' each pointing out what they found most repellent in the looks of the other because they took an instant dislike to each other.[/quote']

Haley has made comments in the past about a certain pair of lime green magic boots she had (maybe still has but never wears because they are so hideous).

But I think Sociotard was exhibiting what is commonly referred to as "sarcastic wit." ;)

Wow! Rich is really upping the ante. Of course, we did get a hint that Haley was sort of expecting this when she

sent the message requesting diamonds for Ressurections.

I was expecting Belkar to get up and start saving the day; I hope that's still in the cards. Er, dice.

ok.... this is really getting annoying. death is only dramatic if its for good. while it seems like Roy MIGHT be dead forever at this rate, we all know he will be back, as will anyone else who may or may not die, and that pretty much makes the whole thing moot. its a revolving door. ho hum. if Rich doesn't get it together soon, i'm out. whatever great ideas he may have started with, killing Roy has pretty much been the nail in the coffin of this series, it just wasn't obvious for the first... what 200 strips he derailed on.

610 is up.

And the sexy shoeless god of war is baaaack!

Especially cool was the set-up. We were told back when he first showed up that

the Cleric had prepared Remove Curse that day, and that he could use it to treat Belkar

. Rich really knows how to set his ducks in a row. :)

Can't wait to see what's next.