Lost and Found super-ads

Roter Baron

People loose stuff.

Supers are people.

Supers are stuff.

Errr.... anyway:

LOST - super-robot double. Red, power-armorish, answers to the name "Barönchen". Last seen during a super-fight near Düsseldorf against the Galactical Five (now: Four [hehe]). Pretty reward for the honest finder.

I lost it, but it's still MINE: Finders keepers, Keepers wheepers! Give it back, will do you goood !(Box 0002-1313-0815)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lost and Found super-ads

LOST - Super-Lab powered by sub-atomic quark conversion. Lab includes Computer, Coffee Maker, Cot, Transdimensional Chromodynamic Destabilization Unit and wallet containing $27.00. Last seen rolling down Center Street at the size of a marble. Worried it fell down sewer. If found, keep out of reach of children under the age of 3: Chocking Hazard. Please contact the Epic Alliance at 737-555-EPIC for safety and return instructions.

Lost: One Sidekick. Last seen in the vacinity of Mechanon down on 32nd Street. Normally wears colorful outfit and occasionally goes by the nickname "Human Target". If seen, please return to post office box #6278340-886S preferribly alive.

Lost: One perfectly ordinary mens ring. Decription green metal with a large circle with a bar on top and bottem of the circle. Looks like a circle sandwhich. Last seen in Chucky Cheeze most likely around ball pit. If found please do not store in anything yellow or attempt to wear it. Contact Kyle Rayner at 555-1234. Leave a message if no answer.

FOUND:

tiny gun. looks like a space blaster from the 1950s.

it is scaled to the size of hand where the wielder would

have 5 levels of Shrinking.

Gun actually shoots quite an energy beam,

its cuts thorugh our force fields,even.

and I'm sorry I may have used up 3 charges testing it.

We cannot duplicate the technology here and will gladly return

the item if you can identify the engraving on the handle,

which we believe only the true owner will know.

We will pay for information about the weapon,

and pay handily, for info from the owner on

the origins of the weapon. Plus you can settle

bets bitterly discussed here by the science staff

who were loath to disassemble the weapon,

which appears to be a custom prototype.

Please claim the item at DAMAGE CONTROL Labs

or call 1-212-555-3909 to arrange a claim time.

If not claimed in 90 days our team will crack open

the weapon to determine its methods and origins.

Thank You, we look forward to your call.

Lost: One women's purple jumpsuit. Last seen in Colton Athletic Center girl's locker room. If found, please return to Colton High North. If you try it on, do not, repeat do not adjust the decorative buttons on the wrist. Owner cannot be held responsible for nuclear detonations or dimensional displacement that result from such tampering.

Lost: cartoon vulpine head. For explanation, see http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44986.

If found, please return to 5768 Sentinel Drive, Colton, WI.

[blame Oddhat for this. He tempted the poster of this ad with his latest WWYCD thread.]

EDIT: Spelling and removed the obvious comment about Owner not responding.

Lost: One walking stick, length: 6', made of a dark wood that has inlaids of metal. The Stick has a symbol on it that will allow the person finding it to contact me. Place your hand on the Symbol and say "I have your Walking Stick." You will be paid for returning.

Found: Body parts happily dancing / bouncing / rolling through the world. Please contact me at 555-lost, and I'll be happy to return them.

For a Fee.

Edit: Didn't see AdamLeisemann's post. Dang, beaten to the joke again.

Sorry. But here's a little compensation.

*pays the fee for Reinard to get the fox-head.:P *

FOUND: One dozen old-fashioned pop bottles, filled with glowing liquid, assorted colors. In cardboard box marked "experimental". Owner must identify symbol on box. Please hurry as some of our workers are getting thirsty. Contact Millenium City Sanitation Department.

Found: One microchip. Examination by Lab Rat has determined it might be a Sanity subroutine chip. Currently mailing over to Kansas City, for the Guardians.

Lost: Holographic Image Generator. Covers one strange teenage person with the image of a human teenage male. Please return to Colton High School as soon as you find it. Price is negotiable.

Lost: Sledgehammer with really short handle wrapped in leather. Lost it somewhere west of New York. Thrown but did not return. If found please leave message at Avenger Mansion. Do not attempt to lift, deceptively heavy. Not responsible for hernias, pulled muscles or other injuries. If injured, suggest contacting Dr. Donald Blake, I hear he is great.

this is the best thread in a long time

FOUND:

Black Belt, appears to be lined with metal, in a fanny-pack with Car Keys and library card (not in english).

If owner can identify the color of the head-symbol on the key-ring,

item can be picked up at Kaballa' s Tavern in Manhattan after 2am.

cheers

Lost: Sledgehammer with really short handle wrapped in leather. Lost it somewhere west of New York. Thrown but did not return. If found please leave message at Avenger Mansion. Do not attempt to lift' date=' deceptively heavy. Not responsible for hernias, pulled muscles or other injuries. If injured, suggest contacting Dr. Donald Blake, I hear he is great.[/quote']

Found: Sledgehammer with really short handle wrapped in leather. Found it near Olive Garden of New York. Bring forklift or brick along to carry. Too heavy for anyone else to lift.

Found: One (1) sense of self-respect and dignity. Located whimpering beneath Metropolis Central Bridge, saying something about 'purple tunics and skin-tight spandex pants.' Owner should contact Animal Control as quickly as possible; Officer said something about 'putting it out of its misery.'