Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Thanks Korvar, but I know about Mr Storn's website. And as for which bit of Death Tribble to shoot I was just joking. Mostly. A little. Well, okay if Storn said I could get free art out of it I would shoot Death Tribble, the Sherriff, and his little dog too!

Probably true. Still, it might be fun hunting a Tribble. I have never done that before.

Actually it was just a joke. But admit it, Storns art is worth shooting someone for. Not fatally, but certainly painfully.

Tribbles don't have toes

They do if they've started a collection. Maybe Death Tribble collects "toes of people threatening to shoot me on Internet bulletin boards."

Then, if someone shot one of those toes, DT would only have 9 more chances to complete his collection.

That would be a serious threat. Well, not so much a threat, as an annoyance. A very small annoyance. And not so serious, either. But it would be something!

There will be NO shooting of the Tribble. He is a valued patron and I'm shocked at the mere suggestion.

There will be NO SHOOTING OF ANY KIND, as all of you are potential patrons and I will not have the casual culling in order to get free art. Just because I can put Blood in a bank, doesn't mean I can pay the rent with it.

Back to artwork

Here is Blue Jay

BlueJayloRes.jpg

No shooting the Tribble?!? Spoilsport!

And I would not have shot him casually, I would have been serious about it!

Actually, it was a joke. Except the bit about the quality of your work. I rather like Blue Jay. Enforcer84, if you are viewing, Lockdown just aquired a sidekick in my world!

(A Wilderness, somewhere in the world. A very loud series of Gunshots and some high pitched squeling ensues.)

"Gotcha you bu&&£r!"

(Libra Steps out of the deep undergrowth, Wearing full Great White hunter fig, a four feet long, Blood red ball of hair, horns and teeth dangling from his hand. It is very dead.)

"Ha! Jolly good sport these half-demon tribbles! Haven't Had so much fun since Armageddon Jungle Wars! And the horrendously large spiders . . ."

(He visibly reminds himself where he is)

Ahem. Sorry Storn, old chap. Did'nt mean to get any blood on the Jolly old carpet hwat-what. Jolly good picture, I-

(A loud growling emerges from the undergrowth)

"Ah Hah! That where it's mother was hiding! Must dash, got a trophy to collect!"

(He dashes off into the Undergrowth, Gun in hand.)