Casting "Champions Universe: The Motion Picture"

Derek Hiemforth

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Casting "Champions Universe: The Motion Picture"

Christopher Lee to voice Doctor Destroyer?

And for Bulldozer, you've got to use a pro wrestler. Maybe the Rock/Dwayne Johnson would do, as he's both physically capable and has a good sense of comic timing.

Whoever played Menton would have to be good at both portraying both sophisticated and coldly sociopathic -- any ideas?

And for Bulldozer, you've got to use a pro wrestler. Maybe the Rock/Dwayne Johnson would do, as he's both physically capable and has a good sense of comic timing.

Whoever played Menton would have to be good at both portraying both sophisticated and coldly sociopathic -- any ideas?

Meh, maybe Dwayne Johnson.

For Menton... John Travolta.

Also, again Jim Carrey would be the perfect Foxbat.

Christopher Lee to voice Doctor Destroyer?

For Destroyer you should have someone sounding Germanic/Nordic, who's elderly but still forceful and menacing. I suggest Max von Sydow.

And probably sensual (in a slimy way), and preferably Spanish. How about Antonio Banderas?

For Destroyer you should have someone sounding Germanic/Nordic' date=' who's elderly but still forceful and menacing. I suggest Max von Sydow.[/quote']

He's still alive? Well, in that case, then I say yes, he should play Doc Destroyer.

But I still think that Christopher Lee deserves to be a Champions supervillain. Which one? He'd have to be a sophisticate, one who can have his martini stirred while he launches the nukes at Campaign City.

No matter who we suggest for Dr. D, Hollywood will return to the trough and get Hugo Weaving. Wouldn't suck.

Nathan Fillion as Defender

Morena Baccarin as Sapphire

Adam Baldwin as Ironclad

Jewel Staite as Witchcraft

Sean Maher as Nighthawk

and

Gina Torres as Kinetik (who did you think I was going to say? :D)

Now who could we get to direct? :sneaky:

Here's a silly thread...

Who are some actors and actresses that you all think are particularly well-suited to playing Champions Universe characters? I'll start off with one that I think is a slam-dunk no-brainer...

Christina Ricci as Mind Slayer

mindslayer.jpgricci1.jpg

Actually, looking at the pic, I'm thinking Talisman more than Mind Slayer...

And probably sensual (in a slimy way)' date=' and preferably Spanish. How about Antonio Banderas?[/quote']That's exactly who I was about to suggest (he occurred to me last night as I was drifting off to sleep).

For voicing Mechanon, what would y'all say about Dennis Haysbert?