WWYC say after meeting YOU?

hfergus

Ok, the threads about rather being you than your character & the reverse gave me an idea. What would you character say if he met and talked to you. (I can just hear "sexy", "awesome",etc.)

Volt "Seems to be a bit like me and a bit like Olorin, and I mean the good parts. Funny and responsible."

Olorin "Oh, he's a hoot! Also has a large stash of 'totally useless trivia' that I want to hear more of. You can count on him; much like Volt"

Black Tiger "Seems ok." (short and to the point)

Futurian "Who? Oh, him! Why are you asking? Looking for a sound bite, or is he fishing for compliments? Seems ok to me, kinda funny. Seems intelligent as well."

Re: WWYC say after meeting YOU?

Uncle Slam - "You could use a little discipline. Ever consider the military?"

Anthem - "I don't need a sidekick, thanks. Besides, I'm not sure you could run one block, let alone chase down bad guys."

Audra Blue - "I'm only going to say this once: Eyes up here! Two minutes and an internet connection and you'd be broke, humiliated and under arrest."

The Rose: [insert standard sound bite here]. I don't know if I would make that big of an impression on the Rose, although I would be absolutely amazed to meet him. Maybe find A way to work with him. Afterall working for a super is a sure fire way of ecoming a super in some random accident.

La Rose

White Knite: Why arent you doing more with your life ?

Cosmo Knite: Who are you and why do you look like me?

Sandor-San: Finally someone who "gets it" Few are the people I've met in this society who are as wise as you.

What about Cinnabar? :D

Cinnabar: "She is not what I would have expected, knowing that she is the author of my past. The deaths of my father and my friend can be attributed to her; so, too, the fatal darkness in my brother's heart. For that, I should have called her evil, but it appears that she is only...self-indulgent.

The Bard has spoken to this: As flies to wanton boys, are we to the gods/ They kill us for their sport."

P.S. Well, Bunneh, you asked for it. I don't think she likes me.

Frosty Bob- "What a mama's boy?" :(

Badger- hmm, hard to tell what he would say. To a small degree he is like a darker side of my personality. We could hit it off both being somewhat introverted. But, he is too serious, and would frown on me being a bit too more carefree than him. :doi:

Cinnabar: "She is not what I would have expected, knowing that she is the author of my past. The deaths of my father and my friend can be attributed to her; so, too, the fatal darkness in my brother's heart. For that, I should have called her evil, but it appears that she is only...self-indulgent.

The Bard has spoken to this: As flies to wanton boys, are we to the gods/ They kill us for their sport."

P.S. Well, Bunneh, you asked for it. I don't think she likes me.

Umm yikes!!

I hope Badger doesnt realize I'm his author. Given that his family was murdered. ANd he isnt quite so philosophical as Cinnabar evidently is. :jawdrop:

Vitus : This human confuses me - He agrees whole-heartedly with half the things I want to do, but finds the other half a really bad idea. Why does he even think I want his advice? Did I ask for it? Even if he did give me some interesting ideas on where to find some willing volunteers for human-to-gnoll processing.... and you're not supposed to find 300 kilogram scorpions 'cool!', you're supposed to run away from them, not get out a camera and take close-ups!

Zero : Um, is he anybody important? He kept laughing at me....

R. Dunn, Super-agent:

"Let me guess: I'm an idealized version of you? Well, I guess you did a good job. Thanks."

Bob Tiger:

"If you'd made me two feet shorter there are a lot of sports cars I would have liked to own.."

The Cat Without a Name:

"Meow."