Enforcer84

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Worldmaker

Re: Fantasy Art Thread

What's really scary: Long Fang is Mr. Gigglepuss' sidekick. :sneaky:

Really. They're my characters; I should know.

And sorry, DusterBoy: in that Jack-in-the-box is some TNT. :ugly:

Do you have writeups available anywhere?

Do you have writeups available anywhere?
They'll be appearing in the upcoming issue of Haymaker (September). If you're not a member and can't get in' date=' send me your email address after September 20 and I'll send you the HDC files (in 5ER [i']Champions[/i]).
Bah. That still doesn't measure up to gas that *Makes you laugh yourself to death*!
Actually' date=' his kind of thing is something like toppling the Wells Fargo building in Portland, as his idea of "knocking over a bank." Or setting off a nuclear bomb in Mumbai, to [i']really[/i] make it "Bomb Bay." Or taking a tunneling machine to the town of Drain, Oregon, and... well, you get the idea.

He also tends to get his feeding blood from homosexuals and the developmentally disabled, to make sure he gets plenty of fruits and vegetables in his diet. (He's really, really bad....)

Guest Worldmaker

They'll be appearing in the upcoming issue of Haymaker (September). If you're not a member and can't get in' date=' send me your email address after September 20 and I'll send you the HDC files (in 5ER [i']Champions[/i]).

Will do. I never made it into Haymaker (ended up a contributor to Clobberin' Times instead and never went back).

Thanks, Bob.

They'll be appearing in the upcoming issue of Haymaker (September). If you're not a member and can't get in' date=' send me your email address after September 20 and I'll send you the HDC files (in 5ER [i']Champions[/i]). Actually, his kind of thing is something like toppling the Wells Fargo building in Portland, as his idea of "knocking over a bank." Or setting off a nuclear bomb in Mumbai, to really make it "Bomb Bay." Or taking a tunneling machine to the town of Drain, Oregon, and... well, you get the idea.

He also tends to get his feeding blood from homosexuals and the developmentally disabled, to make sure he gets plenty of fruits and vegetables in his diet. (He's really, really bad....)

...Well, that works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's curiously Ancient Greek-style kit he's got if he's meant to be a Pict' date=' MarkDoc. [/quote']

:D

Final Pict probably means Final Picture.

Yep, I ran through 6 versions before finding a lighting setup I liked.

And yeah, I was originally playing around with sketches of 300-style spartans vs real spartans, and it kind of evolved into this. But I went with a kilt-thing in the end because what with the 300-style speedos ... no, I just can't go there.

cheers, Mark