Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

Q: What? I thought you said Samuels survived the gun battle?

A: See? This is exactly why I prefer to watch the giant robot fights from the safety and comfort of the local sports bar. Sure, nothing beats the thrill of being there at the statium, but it's always so damned hard to get decent seats at a reasonable price. And let's not even get into the propability that one of those collossal mecha will fall over on top of the bleachers and crush you to death...

A: See? This is exactly why I prefer to watch the giant robot fights from the safety and comfort of the local sports bar. Sure' date=' nothing beats the thrill of being there at the statium, but it's always so damned hard to get decent seats at a reasonable price. And let's not even get into the propability that one of those collossal mecha will fall over on top of the bleachers and crush you to death...[/quote']

Q: Why did we come here instead of the sanctioned 50-ft mecha combat arena in the center of town?

A: 20 women in spandex

A: If disemboweling rattlesnakes to remove half-digested rodents from their stomachs is wrong' date=' I don't want to be right.[/quote']

Q - How's that career as a research herpetologist working out for you?

A - Don't you ask me how I feel, 'cause I don't feel fine.

Q: What did the CEO say the day his embezzlement appeal went before the Supreme Court?

A: One dollar, one vote.

Q: What will each member of the American public have left after the Republicans and the Democrats flush the economy down the crapper?

A: I will not transform into a giant snake, it never helps.

A: I will not transform into a giant snake' date=' it never helps.[/quote']

Q - Hey, can you use your fantastic animal powers to get me World Cup tickets?

A - 'Cause all you do is monkey around.