Foods for those that just don't care anymore

nexus

My father-in-law does something similar now, but he essentially debones and desinews the leg, rolls it back up with some dressing in it, and marinates it overnight. Sort of three hours of labor per meal on his part, before it goes into the oven. We prevail upon him about once a year to do this, usually for a holiday or family birthday.

Oh good lord.

Yesterday, Sticky’s Finger Joint ... unleashed cotton candy fries on the unsuspecting public. Yup, that’s about as gourmet as foods come!

I don't think they know what gourmet actually means. It sure as hell doesn't mean "French fries topped with cotton candy that also feature a layer of caramel sauce and are sprinkled with strawberry Pop Rocks."

Disgust-Disgusted-Euw-Eww-No-No-way.gif

I like lamb. My mother refuses to eat for part of the same reason that I like it. We used to raise the smelly things. She still thinks of lambs as the cute clouds in the pasture. Eating lamb now is payback for the times I got drug through the mud, knocked over into the mud, and the times I just wound up smelly.

I am with you 100%, my friend.

• 2 weeks later...