Powers to make life better

Logan D. Hurricanes

For powers you wish you had in real life.

• The Stupid Zone: XDM, single dimension: The Stupid Zone; Usable as attack; Only vs Morons (-0, since this isn't really much of a limitation)

Is that person too stupid to live? Send them to The Stupid Zone! It's a parallel Earth populated entirely by mouth breathers. The quick and humane way to get rid of the imbeciles that haunt you every day. Help make our world a better place and banish an idiot!

Re: Powers to make life better

Telepathy/TK

Just enough so that when I'm driving, and telling off the nimrod who cut me off, they'll actually hear me. The TK is so that I can smack them upside the head at the same time.

Already got mine picked out from Villains, Vandals and Vermin:

Overdrive Enhancement, 120 point multipower, 14 slots (all characteristics). Just for the record, the character can drop 60 points into Com and Pre at the same time.

He can also have +60 Int and +6 speed. Which might actually come in handy at some point if the Com and Pre don't get you everything you ever wanted out of life.

Flight 20", x8 NCM, usable by upto 4 others simultaneously, 0 End cost, all users must be touching- that way I could make a tidy little living giving tourists a Bird's Eye View tour through any major city I set up shop in- good money, no boss, and a job that you could really enjoy. You could even be picky about who you took if you wanted to, as the experience would be unique enough that you should hve your choice of clientelle.

Already got mine picked out from Villains' date=' Vandals and Vermin:[/i']

Overdrive Enhancement, 120 point multipower, 14 slots (all characteristics). Just for the record, the character can drop 60 points into Com and Pre at the same time.

He can also have +60 Int and +6 speed. Which might actually come in handy at some point if the Com and Pre don't get you everything you ever wanted out of life.

Must spread Rep, yadda-yadda-yadda...

Invisibility, no fringe, to police officers.

Why not? I already have invisibility, no fringe, only vs. idiots, only when stopped at stop signs, 0 end persistant always on.

(I've been rear ended 3 times for coming to a complete stop at a stop sign.)

I seem to have this vs. women :mad::rolleyes:

Seriously just Telekinesis.

Enough to move stuff from where I can see it to my hand without me having to get up.

As of yet I can think of no other power I truly want.

I hear you on that one.

Though I honestly can never decide which I want more - 0 STR Telekinesis with Fine Manipulation or 2" of Stretching. Both accomplish roughly the same thing, with slight differences in either's favor.