Today's Dumb Criminal Story ...

I don't even want to know.     And I thought WA was Fubar.   oh, wait, I KNOW it is fubar, but I guess Florida just has us beat on that kind of thing. 

Every day 106.5's morning guys Woody and Wilcox has two it happened in florida contests. Three weird stories, the call in has to guess which one happened in florida to win. Sometimes all three are from florida so you can't lose. it has been going on for years.

CES

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hard to believe it's a "former" co-worker.

Hey! I got a better offer!

One of my old colleagues was reassigned to night stocking after* he refused to evacuate customers from the store after a bomb (actually a smoke flare, so no biggie) went off. No bomb threat, no problem, right?

*After as in, it happened later. Apparently the final straw, upon which say no more, was deemed a more serious matter than a bit of the old grocery shopping while chemical smoke poured out of Aisle 1..