Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logan.1179

Arena: General Discussion

I only got 1 right ? And the Spot won ????? Inconcievable !

There has been much weeping in LAUGH ville.  I'd love to blame the die rolls entirely (And it's still not a friend of mine), but the truth is, Casualplayer has been a good strategist. He saved up points last week, and used that well this week. He only needs to win 3 out of 5 to win the week, and if he manages 5 wins in a row, he even gets plus 8 points back.. Could I blow as many points? In the short term, yes, but I'd have nada for the weeks after while he'd still be fresh (Compared to it). Son of a gun has out logistic-ed me, and I must salute him for it.

Now, if Amazonia loses (Very likely by current votes so far), do I want to save points of my own since he's won the week anyway and leave it all up to chance (And risk a character getting rebooted), or push real hard to at least TRY to deny him the clean sweep and help my individual standing every so slightly.

Dilemma, thy name is indeed Arena Games!!

With today's results, we see just how big a factor the arena can be. Volcana crushes her opponent in an environment that seems made for her. Could anybody beat her in the volcano? I have a feeling we'll find out next week. Stay tuned!

Ghost resorted to ripping open her top, which made Magneto hesitate for a microsecond.  Two microseconds and she would have had him, but he's had something like sixty years to get used to that trick.

It'll be interesting to see if we see the giant monsters in this arena again next week.

Speaking of which, next week is actually Boxing Day week (oh, and Christmas, too) so we're going to take the week off. I'll still give some trivia this weekend, but we're going to resume with fights on Monday, December 29:coach:

Ghost resorted to ripping open her top, which made Magneto hesitate for a microsecond.  Two microseconds and she would have had him, but he's had something like sixty years to get used to that trick.

"But please...keep trying."