Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logan.1179

Arena: General Discussion

It looks like a lot of people are hemorrhaging Bonus Points after this past week. It'll be interesting to see how this affects strategies for the coming week, if at all.

I have several schedules in for week 3, and I can say that we have some veeery intriguing match ups so far!

Still waiting for two trivia responses, so current point tallies won't be up till I get those. With voting bonus points changing to 1/2 per vote, things will really start to change after week 3, I'm sure.

Black Knight: "Well fought, Fandral. That's probably the toughest sword duel I've fought since my ancestor, the original Black Knight, put me through my paces. I can see why Thor speaks so highly of you.

"Here, I know a great tavern here in town. Let me buy you a beer or six."

With today's result, I must now win three matches in a row to have any chance at a rematch.

We can do it! みんなさんの努力で絶対勝つぞ(ㆁωㆁ*)

La Rose.

If you're wanting a rematch with me, you may get it even with a loss as I am currently behind 2 games against the suicide  squad.

The dice do not know hate. Chaos is the only truly fair thing in this world. Or something. The Joker said it.

Don't let the fact that he was a sadistic killer dissuade you from the truth of his statements.

I'm sorry, by 'behated' I didn't mean the die hated us (though I'm sure it does) but rather that many of us hate IT ;)