Superdraft: Back Benchers Unite!

Sociotard

What has happened:

The Red Ghost seeking to harness the powers of cosmic rays left in the body of the Blue Bolt and make more loyal super apes decides to kidnap the primates from the Idaville zoo and experiment on them. Cobalt Blue, with the warning of his cosmic awareness, and the aid of Lancelot Strong, creates the Blue Man Group to stop him.

Blue and Blue Fox lobby for a more inclusive name as they aid in the search for the Red Ghost.

naturally the threat is the energy from the Blue Bolt will unleash uncontrolled powers in people for miles around and not just in the primate test subjects.

CES    

"Hearts and minds, people!" Booster was only too happy to accept The Pied Piper's assistance. (He didn't even know the reformed villain was living in San Francisco, nor that he had been keeping tabs on the handsome hero.) Egg Fu's influence has spread too far, the GGA is vastly outnumbered. This has to be a different kind of war! Fortunately they have their own alien with a cult-like appeal, so it's a start. Everyone underestimated the Grootanian contingency, but they're not all pacifists and hippies. (He is surprisingly popular in Silicon Valley!) With Piper's help, they try to break the hold that Egg Fu has on the people. Meanwhile, Namorita, Robotman, and Cloak & Dagger try a much more direct assault to scramble the would be dictator's arsenal!

But is it far too late? Stay tuned for "With Six You Get Egg Fu!"

Title: Never Life.  Never Death.

What happened:

"Let us have a contest," said Thanos.  "On neutral ground, so to speak: a plane where neither Life nor Death holds any dominion, now or ever.  Only thus can such a contest be fair.  But that means that the active contestants, those participating in the battle, also can be neither alive nor dead.  You, cousin --" a nod to Astronomer -- "You are to observe, declare when the game is concluded, and who is the victorious side.

"And the stakes?  Oh, let us make it interesting.  Your universe against mine.  Winner take all.

"I have my assistants ... yes, I am a combatant, because I am neither alive nor dead!  You doubt me?  I have offered myself to Death repeatedly, and She will not take me.  Refused by Death, spurned by Life ... oh yes, I can be in this battle.

"So: Who can you find to send against me, hmm?"

Title: Can the Savage Avengers free Wakanda?

What Happened: Ultron has taken his ability to assimilate and control technology to a new level when he discovered the location of Wakanda.  Now equipped with an army of vibranium war machines and Wakandan slaves, he prepares to launch another bid to conquer Earth, and the universe.  If Ultron can't be stopped with the help of technology, can he be stopped at all?

Still behind, crazy Week.

Last Hero Pick: Artemis of Bana Mighda

(275 issues)

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/29837/1051471-artemis_bana_costume.jpg

Option: A.R.G.U.S. 

(137 appearances)

Yes, government agency under the power of ... MIGHTY ENDOWED!

WHAT HAPPENED?? 

Well, Superman took his wife on vacation to another Earth... that's all, no sinister plot no evil scheme. the problem? His real message to his fill ins got intercepted by dumb luck, by none other than Foxbat himself! When Foxbat discovered that Mighty Endowed was about to take over the world, well, that was alarming, but when he found out she would do it by news and social media! He got horrified! She would get more hits on facebook and other things than him ! This could not be allowed!

So, by creating 'fakes' he sent messages through space and time to alert as many lovely cleavage displaying superheroes he could that 'she' had been asked by Superman himself to please stand in and guard his city.  this was used to distract and infuriate MIghty Endowed, particularly the GIANT superheroine who indeed dwarfed her!  But how does it all end?

Last option: Foxbat is victorious as the heroines discover the plot, overcome ARGUS's forces, get to Mighty Endowed, and stop her before she can bimboozle the world into worshiping her! (At least the male half) ...but the heroines take some mixed amusement during the event Foxbat himself is transformed by the Multiversial powers of trademark and Copyright demands into the Flying Fox, and becomes a woman herself Before she is hauled off to the dimension of comic books that are only one or two levels above cheesy soft core fan fiction!

The title of this? With Great Pairs Comes Great Responsibility!

(For Inspiration, I'd like to thank the Comic Vine suggestion that eventually lead me to, and I kid you not, a list named 'Ya for Tatas', and Old Man's comment about Tigra fan fic)

I believe I have one more option pick to use. 

option:  Siege Perilous

image.png.627706a85df92fe315bbc8a53de9e730.png

WHAT HAPPENED:  The Siege Perilous wound up in the city of Pleasant Hill as a way to continue to keep super villains at bay.  Undercover SHIELD Agent Willie Lumpkin is here as a mailman and he has a connection to a group of young female heroes, led by Ms. Marvel, to protect the artifact.  The Master, wanting the artifact for himself, was able to summon Godzilla and sent the King of Monsters on a rampage into Pleasant Hill, forcing Ms. Marvel to call together her team of Mary Marvel, Shuri (whose technology is behind the reformed Pleasant Hill), Lyja (who lives in the city undercover as human), Miss Martian (same) and Molly Hayes. 

Title:  The Siege of Pleasant Hill

10 hours ago, Sociotard said:

Look over the list and make sure I have your entries correct. I'll get the poll up this week sometime.

My title: "With Six You Get Egg Fu!"

What happened: The Alien mastermind Egg Fu has created a powerful cult with broad political influence and massive financial resources. Now it is time to amass his army and conquer the world! Only the six in the Golden Gate Alliance stand in his way!

12066-i-am-groot-badge-2-413x413.jpg

Grootarian Pin