Superdraft: Back Benchers Unite!

Sociotard

And now, the OTHER villain of this story, the very reason Foxbat has gathered this collection of lovely ladies to Metropolis, to distract and foil...

Option Pick (Villainess): Mighty Endowed

1521814-endowed8.jpg

"O Mighty Endowed, soon, With the media power of Metropolis, your beauty shall be thrust upon the eyes of millions by internet video live streaming, television, and more... they will be in your power!"

"Purrfect, and none stand against me with the great heroes gone from this gem of communication prowess"

"Well, there have been reports of heroines in the city, but as they do not know who you are..."

"What heroines?"

"We've assembled profiles, data searches..."

"Just let me see their pictures..." *Yank, grab, flip flip* "Ha. Nice try. HA! A carpenter's dream compared to me...still, how DARE she show off her lesser... no no, I won't be baited. On with the ..." *Flip pages* "What's this WHO is this?"

"Yes, oh Orbulous Wonder? Oh, Garganta... she's some C list member of some super team most don't even know about ..part time hero at best and..."

"Find her! Destroy her!"

"But, that will surely alert the other heroines!"

"I don't care! I don't care! None must surpass the sensational secondary characteristics of MIGHTY ENDOWED! Death to the Giantess! And those that stand with with her! Destroy them, like Noah's ark on fire!"

"Noah's ark on fi..."

"TWO BY TWO, Twit! MRRWOR!"

"Yes, your paired perfection!"

And somewhere, Foxbat steppled his fingers...the plan was working perfectly. Mwhahahahahahaahah... *Cough* and the heroines did not even realize they were serving as catspaws against a catgirl

Deal me in late.

Hero #1: The Spectre, DC, 995 appearances

Hero #2:  Deadman, DC, 678 appearances

Hero #3:  Resurrection Man, DC, 79 appearances

Hero #4:  Kid Eternity, DC, 150 appearances

Hero #5:  Skurge the Executioner, Marvel, 260 appearances

Hero #6:  NoMan, Tower, 79 appearances

Villain: Thanos, Marvel, 953 appearances

OK, found something, though it stretches the rules.  If legal, it should satisfy the Tribble.  I found this here, and comicvine seems not to have an entry for it.

Option 1: subordinate villains: Legion of Dead Heroes, DC, in that collective a handful of appearances