Random Television Quotes

Cassandra

“You know, Londo never liked the Pak’Ma’Ra. I mean, they’re stubborn, lazy, obnoxious, greedy….”

“Kinda look like an octopus that got run over by a truck.” 

“That too. But one day Londo and I were walking past their quarters, and we heard them … singing.”

“Singing? They can sing?”

“There’s nothing about that in the literature.”

“Apparently it’s something they only do at certain times of the year as part of their religious ceremonies. You may not believe this, but it was the most beautiful sound I ever heard. I couldn’t make out the words, but I knew that it was full of sadness, hope and wonder, and a terrible sense of loss. I looked at Londo, and this is the amazing part, there was a tear running down his face. I said, ‘Londo, we should leave. I mean, this is upsetting you.’ He just stood there. And when it was over, he turned to me and he said, ‘There are forty-nine gods in our pantheon, Vir. To tell you the truth, I never believed in any of them. But if only one of them exists, then god sings with that voice.’ It’s funny. After everything we have been through, all he did, I miss him.”

“A toast: To absent friends, in memory still bright.”

“G’Kar.”

“Londo.”

“Lennier.”

“Marcus.”

Say something stupid, Paul.

Will you please Shut the Hell Up !

Welcome to War is Jericho

I'm gonna take car of that smelly, greasy, nasty animal and I'm going to get you too Rhyno !

Ladies and Gentleman, attention please, it seems we have a lost child at ringside, will his parents please come and pick him up right now.

You know what happens ? You just made the list