Random Television Quotes

Cassandra

• 2 weeks later...

"Perhaps, somewhere all your ends are written somewhere as indelibly as mine, but I choose to believe that your destinies are still your own. Maybe that’s why I am here. To remind you of the power of possibility. Maybe that’s the good in seeing my future that I might remind you that right up until the very end life is to be worn gloriously because until our last moment, the future is what we make it."

“I can’t see a thing on the surface of Venus! Why not? Because it’s covered with a dense layer of clouds. Well, what are clouds made of? Water, of course. Therefore, Venus must have an awful lot of water on it. Therefore, the surface must be wet. Well, if the surface is wet, it’s probably a swamp; if there’s a swamp, there’s ferns; if there’s ferns, maybe there’s even dinosaurs. Observation: You couldn’t see a thing. Conclusion: Dinosaurs."

"Commander, did you threaten to grab ahold of this man by the collar and throw him out an airlock?"

"Yes, I did."

"I'm shocked. Shocked and dismayed. I'd remind you that we are short on supplies here. We can't afford to take good clothing and throw it out into space.  Always take the jacket off first. I've told you that before.

"Sorry, she meant to day 'Stripped naked and thrown out an airlock.' I apologize for any confusion this may have caused."

"Trouble with your vaporator?"

"Yes, I had some parts stolen. I need a new processor board."

"You're in luck!"

"Teeka, if you're going to steal my parts and then sell than back to me, could you at least clean them first, as a courtesy?"

"Cleaning costs extra."

• 2 weeks later...

"Y'see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all "hello" and I was all [deep gasp], remember? Y'see I've never saw you before and if I've never saw you before that means you're new, 'cause I know everypony, and I mean everypony in Ponyville! And if you're new, that meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, then I had an idea, and that's why I went [deep gasp]! I must throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville! See? And now you have lots and lots of friends!"

"As a senior officer, I don’t get to be part of the crew anymore."

"Oh no, that’s not because you’re a senior officer. It’s because you terrify people."

{ annoyed look }

"That’s a compliment."

• 3 weeks later...