A Nonbinding Fruit Poll That Has Nothing To Do With Any Other Topic Here Especially Not The Challenge Thread

Old Man

Not A Fruit Frodown  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Grapes vs. Banana

• Grapes!
    • Banana!

"Grapes" isn't a distinct group. There's seeded vs seedless. There's red vs green vs purple.

I'll take a green seedless grape over the perfect banana. I'll take a banana over red grapes.

(Side note:  grapes are more diabetic-friendly because I can control portions more precisely. A banana is usually all-or-nothing...and all too frequently turns into the "nothing" option.)

21 hours ago, Scott Ruggels said:

Can’t eat bananas any more because of their high potassium content. Besides before this past summer, their texture made me gag anyway. 

I find if I take a sharp knife and slice a banana into 3mm slices then eat the slices one by one that it changes how I perceive the texture of it.

And in a case of dog bites man....banana had the early lead but it has slipped behind!

The texture issues...the best flavor is from bananas with a good bit of brown, but that's where the texture goes really south.  Another argument for a nicely spiced banana bread!  No texture issues.  Do that with yer little sugar bombs!

2 hours ago, death tribble said:

My name is Death Tribble, dictator and president for life of the NGD forum of the Hero Boards and loyal servant to the TRUE creator, Steve Long. Poster of a maligned challenge, instigator of a disputed frodown. And I will have my vengeance, in this life AND the next.

That's nice.

Don't forget to wash your hands before dinner, now.

5 hours ago, death tribble said:

My name is Death Tribble, dictator and president for life of the NGD forum of the Hero Boards and loyal servant to the TRUE creator, Steve Long. Poster of a maligned challenge, instigator of a disputed frodown. And I will have my vengeance, in this life AND the next.

:fear: