Funny Pics II: The Revenge

I am reminded of a throw-away line from a fantasy story, where an underling was sent to the guard barracks with the names of two soldiers who'd been detailed to go with him on a minor mission.  He gave the duty sergeant the names, and the response was, "Whaddaya want those two for?  We out of moat-monster food?"

5 hours ago, Christougher said:

Thanks to the work from home epidemic, I get to wear all my superhero t-shirts.

Thanks to a liberal dress code at a Fortune 200 company, I was able to spend the last ten years (that I was working) wearing Hawaiian shirts and shorts at the company headquarters.

Once you go Hawaiian, you never go back.

11 hours ago, Cygnia said:

Eg1izfMUwAAaITC?format=jpg&name=medium

Pretty sure the younger brother in Better off Dead did this in much less time.

as to the wearing clothes comments, a place I am thinking of signing on with (corona put a delay on it) was recommended to me by someone who works part time with me. It is a mostly non in person customer job, so one night he showed up to the office we work at in shorts and sweatshirt and I joked I really like the dress code there, and he looked at me straight and said "What dress code? I just came from there". just another plus on thinking of going there.

11 hours ago, Christougher said:

No offense intended, but please check your spelling.  That spelling refers to a different member.

You said

... I get to wear all my superhero t-shirts.

You said nothing about pants.  So I assume you skip those.  :winkgrin:

19 hours ago, csyphrett said:

I like that the one lady is dressed like her boss

CES

Ooh, I'd missed that. Good catch!

15 hours ago, archer said:

Thanks to a liberal dress code at a Fortune 200 company, I was able to spend the last ten years (that I was working) wearing Hawaiian shirts and shorts at the company headquarters.

Once you go Hawaiian, you never go back.

Come to think of it, my favorite science teacher in high school wore Hawaiian shirts all the time.

I have some shopping to do....