2019-2020 NFL Thread

Old Man

Earlier every year!

Storylines for the new season:

Could the Browns' arrow actually be pointing upward?

Could the Raiders' arrow be pointing anywhere other than straight down?

What is the point of NFL games while the Patriots exist?

How can the NFL make rules for tackling and receiving any more incomprehensible?

Will broadcasters finally abandon all pretense of restraint and just use the entire field as a green screen to play commercials during the game?

When will autoduelling finally replace the NFL?

12 minutes ago, Pariah said:

My question: How will the Broncos manage to unferachieve this season? And who will John Elway get rid of next January after it happens?

Well, they are supposed to be trading Keenum right?  Now they just have to figure out a way to gather up the Paxnate Peterlynch QB duo that I want to see come to fruition.

Note: Each QB stays in until they end a drive with with a turnover.  So, the QB position should switch about 3-4 times a game easily.

23 hours ago, Badger said:

Well, they are supposed to be trading Keenum right?  Now they just have to figure out a way to gather up the Paxnate Peterlynch QB duo that I want to see come to fruition.

Note: Each QB stays in until they end a drive with with a turnover.  So, the QB position should switch about 3-4 times a game easily.

The Jags are dumping Blake Bortles in the wake of Nick Foles coming to JAX, so Elway could pick him up. Overdraft a rookie next month, and you've got a trifecta!

4 hours ago, Pariah said:

The Jags are dumping Blake Bortles in the wake of Nick Foles coming to JAX, so Elway could pick him up. Overdraft a rookie next month, and you've got a trifecta!

Not crazy about any QBs this year.

So, 3 will go in the Top 10. (2 in top 5 is a requirement)

The Browns have looked to make decent growth. (but did sign a trashcan human)

The Ravens broke up their defense for spare parts and fooled Denver into paying for Flacco

The Steelers best players at the RB and WR position pouted their way out of town 

The Bengals....did....things...kind of.

The Browns could be winners by default?

30 minutes ago, Enforcer84 said:

The Browns have looked to make decent growth. (but did sign a trashcan human)

The Ravens broke up their defense for spare parts and fooled Denver into paying for Flacco

The Steelers best players at the RB and WR position pouted their way out of town 

The Bengals....did....things...kind of.

The Browns could be winners by default?

Well, the Steelers might be better simply by getting rid of 2/3 of the cancerous Bs. Less migraines.

17 hours ago, Badger said:

Well, the Steelers might be better simply by getting rid of 2/3 of the cancerous Bs. Less migraines.

8 hours ago, Starlord said:

Being fairly familiar with the AFC North and lots of family in the Pittsburgh.  I can tell you, Roethlisberger is also pretty cancerous himself.

Captain Gropeass McCarcrash* isn't exactly a one man wrecking crew anymore.

I think Tomlin is a better coach than the Steelers deserve, and they probably will look formid - hey did they get swept by Jacksonville two seasons straight? Oops No, it was 1-2 and that was with Bell and Brown in 2017.

I guess we'll see as we always do. I don't see them at the bottom on the division. But maybe not at the top.

(*I know it was a motorcycle. It worked better as is. I cleared it with my editor)