One Has To Go

Starlord

1 hour ago, Duke Bushido said:

Same.

It's like pizza: the older I get, the less I like it.  It doesn't really help that the "bacon craze" about ten years back has made it almost impossible to find bacon-flavored bacon, at least around these parts.  Everyone has to tout some special magical flavor (apple wood smoked!  Pecan and chicory!  Thin-sliced weasel anus!), leaving pretty much all of them tasting not unlike a grade-school chemistry set.

Thin-sliced weasel anus?  I'm afraid I don't share your culinary expertise.

Edited by BoloOfEarth

18 minutes ago, Duke Bushido said:

You, Sir, had very strict teachers.

Actually, the experiment was conducted in the basement at home, I think when I was 7.  My parents and grandparents gave me lots of science stuff, and after I did all the experiments that you were supposed to do ... I thought up others.  Sadly, I never found a way to synthesize rocket fuel from urine, which was my monomania experimental program at that time.

Edited by Cancer

• 3 weeks later...

It goes between two Michael Jackson's Thriller and Def Leppard's Pyromania.

The problem with the former is you do not release half the album as singles, this is just money grubbing.

The problem with the latter is I just don't like Def Leppard.

As Vincent Price is on Thriller, it has to be Def Leppard as I do not know any tracks on the album so it cannot be memorable one bit.

I would like to see more of these if possible.

5 hours ago, Asperion said:

There is only one Jackson who made any song that was decent,  and that was NOT Michael. He MUST be removed from recording history completely. 

Alan Jackson?  That duet with Jimmy Buffett?

I'll show myself out now. 

2 hours ago, Pariah said:

I'm keeping Art Deco, Brutalist, and Bauhaus.

Hide contents

...said no one ever. :sick:

:(  I like Art Deco.  I'm going with that, Classical, and I guess Byzantine, although I'd replace the latter with Islamic or Japanese architecture if they were options.