One Has To Go

Starlord

Oatmeal raisin would go.

But the frosted sugar cookies aren't very appealing either. We do those at Christmas because it'd a family tradition on my wife's side of the family. I eat about one every other year. But that's a higher rate than eating oatmeal raisin cookies.

An oatmeal cookie without raisins or just eating a handful of raisins are much better than combining the two.

Dr Pepper is not a beverage.  On a scale from 1 to vile, it's past vile and into the regime where it has been rearranged to "evil".  I am informed that it has some virtues as an industrial solvent.  I have not confirmed these rumors, which I believe to be baseless aspersions against real industrial solvents.

20 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Dr Pepper is not a beverage.  On a scale from 1 to vile, it's past vile and into the regime where it has been rearranged to "evil".  I am informed that it has some virtues as an industrial solvent.  I have not confirmed these rumors, which I believe to be baseless aspersions against real industrial solvents.

Again, back to that “Foods that made America” show on History Channel....

Dr. Pepper’s name and distinctive taste comes from the fact that it was originally a patent medicine for constipation and was made by carbonating and sweetening prune juice.  It still tastes like that.    (NOT a warrior’s drink)

The order that they need to be deleted: Pepsi,  Coke,  Dr. Pepper,  finally Spite. 

First two have effectively no actual use and require many gallons to get even a small benefit from. 

Dr. Pepper has many different qualities beyond thirst.  It works great in many recipes,  is a better cleaner than most specialty cleaners,  among many more. 

Sprite gets its position simply because it comes the closest to a pure soda that one can find in the U.S.