Superhero Images

schir1964

Originally posted by Redmenace

I'm not sure inquiring would be my first adjective for your minds but He normally has a full set of billiards but it was getting time to leave for a Halloween party and so I posted it as was. Though I think the innuendo it has generated has definitely opened new options for Inobvious and Inaccessible foci.

Also leads to wondering if his secret ID is Ben Wa:D

Originally posted by Redmenace

Nice Stuff wildcat. Who is the stealthy dude with the tonfa? He looks like one of Fred Corham's.

Yeah he is one of Fred Gorhams (I thought I posted that??). He's Contrast from 4th ed book "Enemies for Hire" except I added Tonfa

WC

Phoebus

Here is a Character that I've had around for quite along time in my campaign world. Originaly created by a buddy of mine back in the Corps, Bob Birch. Pheobus has stuck around as an NPC in basicly the same form since 89. Phoebus is a mutant Energy Projector (Duh) with Solar based Powers (again Duh) who whishes he had been a Brick. In his secret ID he's your run of the mill Blue Color Construction worker from Pensivailnia, moved to Cali for the good weather and work. If he could he'd trade in his Solar powers for some super strength, but he can't so he makes due.

His powers all derive from his being in the sun, ans colectind Solar Energy. At night he can use his power just fine, he just can't recover any END.

Not really one to join a team (in this incarnation) Phoebus is a solo hero in LA, and has agreed to be a reserve member of Avantguard in return for them paying for his daughter (another mutant) to attend The Ravenswood Academy.

attachment.php?s=&postid=165272

WC

Man... you people make me green with Envy.

All these years of Roleplaying... All these pictures in my head that I'd love other people to be able to see... and I've just Never been able to draw anything that I found acceptable.

Member of a fantasy campaign that's been playing together for a decade or more, and I'd give an eye-tooth to find an artist that'd be able to do a good group portrait. Had a 3D artist that's done some amazing work working on one, but he took my downpayment and disappeared.

Melessqr

Phoebus (2nd Pic)

Hello All,

I'm back with a 2nd Pic of Phoebus. Like I said before he's been around for some time in my Campaign world, and hence I have two versions of his Picture. Notice the Costume hasn't changed I drew this one 1st, with him in flight/action because he was an energy Projector. I just thought that the other one better showed his personality (as a guy who whished he was a Brick) I drew both of these pics back in the early 90s (Can't remember excatly when, and that's why I date them now :-))

So Enjoy Phoebus, the Living Solar Battery

attachment.php?s=&postid=166071

WC