Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

The Daz website, whence came the 3d rendering software that I use, has a "Who Wants to Render a Superhero" thread on their forums here.

You may need to register (free) to access the forum but there is some good stuff on there.

Alric' date=' I've just seen some of your pics on the Daz forum. Excellent stuff- are you planning to post any more of it here?[/quote']

Sure, although I've already posted some of them here before.

Here is my Magician Girl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I Downloaded the Corel Painter X 30 day free trial wanted to try it because I'm thinking of getting a Wacom Tablet. to start drawing more agian.

I colored This drawing which I posted a couple of posts up.

Would like comments on how it came and any tips if anyone uses the program

2295766790048299431S425x425Q85.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Ice/cold stuff - skates around on ice ramps, creates slippery ice underfoot to unbalance opponents, PD drain through making things brittle, that kind of thing...I'm having fun coming up with useful but non-violent applications of her power.. :)

The coloring is pretty meh because I'm used to just doing black & white, but she's meant to be a Japanese teenager.

New around here but been playing Champions for a few years. This is a character I made for a new campaign called Shado (yeah I know, very original-insert sarcasm here) based on a darker Green Arrow. It is from a screen shot of a video game that I did some Photoshop work on to add the bow and omitted a bunch of other stuff.