The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

No' date=' it's an honest-to-god woodcutting axe with a hickory handle. But what I really need is a grenade, so I can get both of them at once. Without having to leave my chair.[/quote'] If you use a White Phosphorous, there might not be too much cleanup.

I can't believe I was banned. I mean what will I do now that I can't post here?

I miss you, dude. I think it was totally unfair how you got banned. I mean, going down to Frisco and peeing all over the DOJ offices has NOTHING to do with the boards!

I miss you' date=' dude. I think it was totally unfair how you got banned. I mean, going down to Frisco and peeing all over the DOJ offices has NOTHING to do with the boards![/quote']

Well, as long as he only did it on the outside, I doubt they'd notice...

:D

I miss you' date=' dude. I think it was totally unfair how you got banned. I mean, going down to Frisco and peeing all over the DOJ offices has NOTHING to do with the boards![/quote']

I know I thought they'd be totally impressed with my control and volume!

Anyone have any ideas on making some extra money?

$4-6K to put a new well in.

Other future issues, can't talk about them yet.

sucks.

$5k on short notice is hard. Got an extra vehicle -- or other similar-price hardware -- you can sell (and stand to part with)?

$5k on short notice is hard. Got an extra vehicle -- or other similar-price hardware -- you can sell (and stand to part with)?

I've got one extra vehicle that might get $1000 or so.

I am approved for a $6k loan from my credit union, but...

It looks like I can borrow from a family member, but then paying her back...

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angst:

Anyone have any ideas on making some extra money?

$4-6K to put a new well in.

Other future issues, can't talk about them yet.

sucks.

PS - usually you can finance home projects or the well-diggers will directly do credit - my parents had to dig a well and they signed up with the well-diggers for credit. I think it was steep interest but...you gotta have water.

Just buy a friggin' PS2 and quit worrying about crashes and drivers and all that. Seriously, if I had a dollar for every time one of my PC gamer friends had to reload his machine (and call my cell phone to walk him through it), I could buy Hero Games.

Sure, console graphics don't get updated every six months, but do they need to be? SOCOM II is still more fun than it has a right to be.

Hey Old Man:

I've been reading the cranky thread all night and have really enjoyed your posts. From your handle, avatar and personality I judged you to be a funny old codger. Then I finally noticed your age and was shocked ! Are you fibbing about your age ? I thought it was at least 60. If you fib as a matter of privacy, my apologies.

I like your posts a lot, especially the one about the grenade launcher. I got as far as the one above. Keep up the good work ! :thumbup:

Hey Old Man:

I've been reading the cranky thread all night and have really enjoyed your posts. From your handle, avatar and personality I judged you to be a funny old codger. Then I finally noticed your age and was shocked ! Are you fibbing about your age ? I thought it was at least 60. If you fib as a matter of privacy, my apologies.

I like your posts a lot, especially the one about the grenade launcher. I got as far as the one above. Keep up the good work ! :thumbup:

Mrs Oddhat have a look here: http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=790042#post790042

;)